Silver State roll call

might have to do lunch on friday of tech just depends on timing is all :D

I'll offer up my trailer again for the cookin! This time i'm gonna be at the front of the line so I get a sandwich and not just the scraps!!!

Sent in my entry and Iri-track thingy order form this week. Stylin-and-dial'n the bobsled nightly!

I lost count, how many utes do we think will show? I am guessing 15+

I am looking forward to some BBQ or tacos Friday during tech.

How many different manufacturers will be represented at the SS300. I know Polaris, Kaw, Canned Ham, John Deere, Arctic?, Yamaha?

Crowdog...come race with us! Phaque the politics!

Sent in my entry and Iri-track thingy order form this week. Stylin-and-dial'n the bobsled nightly!

I lost count, how many utes do we think will show? I am guessing 15+

I am looking forward to some BBQ or tacos Friday during tech.

How many different manufacturers will be represented at the SS300. I know Polaris, Kaw, Canned Ham, John Deere, Arctic?, Yamaha?

Crowdog...come race with us! Phaque the politics!

so how much was the tracker i have not got that far yet
i have the bracket

so how much was the tracker i have not got that far yet
i have the bracket

$275...which is totally worth it if we are starting right after the bikes and ATV's in the morning (read: before the TT's) but a rip off if we are not. My two pesos! :rolleyes:

1910 WILL NOT BE THERE. CANT GET THE RZR READY IN TIME. BUT I WILL BE THERE IN SUPPORT OF 1930 SEAN COOK WHO WILL BE THERE IN HIS POLARIS RZR.
BEST PLACE TO STAY IS IN A CAMPER EITHER AT THE START LINE OR ACROSS THE STREET OF THE LOVELY ALAMO TRUCK STOP(WHICH IF YOU BLINK YOU MISS IT). YOU LEAVE AFTER DRIVER'S MEETING AND YOU BOOK IT UP TO THE TRUCK STOP SO YOU CAN GET A GOOD SPOT. BECAUSE IT GETS PACKED. ALSO IT TAKE AN 1-1/2HR TO DRIVE THEIR. AND WITH START TIME AT 6:15 TO 6:30. LEAVING IN THE MORNING FROM VEGAS OR MESQUITE I THINK WOULD BE A NO NO.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE UTES.

Silver State...Woot woot!

Lucas how is the build going?

Lasher how fast is the new and improved Cup-o-saki?

Cory...gonna make it, with friends?

JX...weld...weld...weld! Your build looks awesome!

Bakersfield Bill; gonna back up your San Felipe 250 win at SS300?

Get your entries in Vatos! :)

Silver State...Woot woot!

Lucas how is the build going?

Lasher how fast is the new and improved Cup-o-saki?

Cory...gonna make it, with friends?

JX...weld...weld...weld! Your build looks awesome!

Bakersfield Bill; gonna back up your San Felipe 250 win at SS300?

Get your entries in Vatos! :)

the build is going good finally getting shocks this week and we should be ready to test next weekend well that is the game plan

well i stopped by BITD today with my entry and there is 4 signed up right now GET YOUR ENTRIES IN the are shipping the info packet on the 13th and who is going on the pre run ?

well i stopped by BITD today with my entry and there is 4 signed up right now GET YOUR ENTRIES IN the are shipping the info packet on the 13th and who is going on the pre run ?

Sent my packet in...should have been there prob today.. I'm now #1920 so that makes 5.. Im sure many others are on their way..

Suspension goes on weekend after next... wish we had time for a pre run..our pre run will be running around the alleys and washes of Tucson..

I offered to sponsor my relative and let them drive my back up car. I sent my registration in a couple weeks ago (1915) and there should be one more before we are done. Let's get those entries in!

I am assuming that you saw 1932 in there somewhere!

well who is going to be there and what have you heard about the track i will be there for sure in the gator #1913. I will be updating the build thread soon :D

I would love to watch..Maybe..I'm having surgery on the 20th No, it's not a lobotomy<SNICKER>..Kinda a debbie downer thing, eah?

Car 53(needs a new #--giggle) is getting a new cage...and a smidge 'beefed' up. Don't know when it will be done..kind of like me.. :D

I would love to watch..Maybe..I'm having surgery on the 20th No, it's not a lobotomy<snicker>..Kinda a debbie downer thing, eah?

Car 53(needs a new #--giggle) is getting a new cage...and a smidge 'beefed' up. Don't know when it will be done..kind of like me.. :D

We all have to make a few "pit stops" to get things back in order... I have had my share.. give #1920 a thumbs up and shout when we come by and it'll be a good thing!
</snicker>

Diane said that she has six entries for the SS300 as of this morning. Keep them coming.

you guys and gals might want to look at the BITD main page for some rule updates with wheels and amber lights

and the countdown is on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back