Silver State roll call

Whoa...just woke up from a week long 'tip of Baja' vacation nap. (The surf was epic!)

What has happened since I was gone?

Is the SS300 map up?

Starting postitions?

Top 3 UTV predictions?

Pit strategy?

Are Lucas, Cory and JX done welding yet?

i am almost done welding i have steering small amount of plumbing left and wire the dash and i am done (i hope) lol

As for top 3 that is tough it can be any ones day who are you taking ?

so who went to the pre-run ???? what is the first 30 miles like all straights or is it technical ?

1917 has lots of welding to do........ Hoping to have the new ride ready but only time will tell???? Good luck to everyone with all the prep and new builds!

1917 has lots of welding to do........ Hoping to have the new ride ready but only time will tell???? Good luck to everyone with all the prep and new builds!

hope you make it i get to drive the gator down the street tomorrow and test on sunday

Please note that the UTVs will start behind the Quads in the early am. The UTV pit closing times are the same as the Car/Truck times.

On the BITD website it said we can't stay at the Alamo truck stop. So we booked a few spaces at the Alamo RV park which is supposedly a mile from the truck stop/staging. The phone number for the RV park is on the BITD site. Just a FYI. I am hoping we can run the ditch from the RV park to staging.

On the BITD website it said we can't stay at the Alamo truck stop. So we booked a few spaces at the Alamo RV park which is supposedly a mile from the truck stop/staging. The phone number for the RV park is on the BITD site. Just a FYI. I am hoping we can run the ditch from the RV park to staging.

thanks for the heads up...I called and reserved a spot for our trailer..only a couple left so anybody else need a space..they better call quickly.

thanks for the heads up...I called and reserved a spot for our trailer..only a couple left so anybody else need a space..they better call quickly.

Great tip. I called, reserved one of the last "dry" camping places, and asked a bit more. If you are staying saturday night, they are hosting a free bar-b-q to thank all the racers that came to the site. Sounds like a good contact for furure races. Too bad we will be sleeping in the enclosed trailer. Time for a camper for the back of my truck.

Hey guys I have some good news, Brian Thomas the owner of the 1938 RZR and I have decded t team up and race!!! We made our decicion a few days ago. Luckly his RZR was pretty much ready to rock. We took it out for a shake down last nite and found a few small issues but we will be ready by the end of the weekend. We also called and reserved a spot in the RV park. I'm excited this will be my biggest race yet!!!

Hey guys I have some good news, Brian Thomas the owner of the 1938 RZR and I have decded t team up and race!!! We made our decicion a few days ago. Luckly his RZR was pretty much ready to rock. We took it out for a shake down last nite and found a few small issues but we will be ready by the end of the weekend. We also called and reserved a spot in the RV park. I'm excited this will be my biggest race yet!!!

Awesome BG! Can't wait for the green light at 'odark-thirty on Saturday the 30th.

BITD put the GPS maps and PDF maps up on their site. Also they updated the entry list and we are up to 17. This thing is growing! BWGP should have 25 entries!

Woot...woot! :)

well the deere runs after pulling my hair out trying to get the fuel system figured out (i am a carb guy ) just have some small amount of wiring left and a wrap then tech hope to see ya all on friday

The weather channel says highs in the low to mid 60's and the low is in the 30's . Should be good racing weather. THere is wind in the forcast this week (25mph) but it does not say anything about wind on Sat. Hopefully we still have some.

Will probably be there with Frenchies Canned Ham Saturday. :) Just to watch the start/finish. Good luck to all! :D

On weather.com for Alamo Nevada, it says it is going to be 37 Friday night and 61 for Saturday with 16 mph winds from NNE. A tad chilly, but good racing weather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back