POLICE RHINO build by BRP

BlackRhinoPerformance

BRP Site Sponsor - UTVUnderground Approved
Our newest builds for SDPD performed here at Black Rhino Performance. The cars are not complete yet, but the pictures give you a good idea of the finished product. I will post more pictures as we complete the builds.

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_04201.jpg

IMG_04181.jpg

Thats pretty cool looking, what kind of lighting did you use on the rhinos. I see it looks like a whelen strobe power supply and if so did you use those for the lights on the side/rear facing lights ?

Looks like Whelen Linear 52 series surface mount strobe heads and therefore ya the Whelen pack in the glovebox is for those. I was hoping to see some hideaways in the head/taillights .. . I Think heat would be an issue though :D

Thats pretty cool looking, what kind of lighting did you use on the rhinos. I see it looks like a whelen strobe power supply and if so did you use those for the lights on the side/rear facing lights ?

Good eye, the City supplied us with all lighting, we just fabricated a cage and bumper to accommodate everything. We have built several cars for different agencies, these two are a great example. Everyone here is working OT to complete them!

Thats sweet man I work for a company thats builds police cars and was wondering about the strobe tubes they almost look like the fid sig ext which are LEDs. Which being a strobe it might be more likely to have probs due to all the bumps. looks good tho ! I def would like to see more pics when your done with it also are you running a siren amp with a speaker ?

Look at you Matt, know the model number and everything lol It would be cool if you could throw them in the lights but heat would def come into play on that. I was going to throw some on my rhino but ended up getting some low pro LED lights cause they brighter and will last a lot longer than a strobe with less draw

Look at you Matt, know the model number and everything lol It would be cool if you could throw them in the lights but heat would def come into play on that. I was going to throw some on my rhino but ended up getting some low pro LED lights cause they brighter and will last a lot longer than a strobe with less draw

LOL - I used to own a business selling emergency vehicle products.

LOL thats the same place that we put them..... they are VERY LOUD !!! it would be cool to have something like that on my rhino but there is to much BS to install plus it gets old doing that kind of stuff after hrs :D

Don't run, just hide your beer and talk to these guys about SXS, they love them!;)

X2 I deal with a lot of OHV officers and they are cool unless you try to run then they will give you the shaft ! Def stop and just start talking about rhinos or dirt bikes and you prob will get away with only a verbal warning. Trust it works

maybe local will cut you a break. if its the rove team i highly doubt it. i still got shit from them a few years ago, i even had written permission from the land owner, it was next to another piece of land that bordered his, and they held me up for an hour. figures i get hassled and my time wasted because they didnt do their homework. but then again i always get treated that way. and im courteous until it gets to the pathetic point.

Cool looking, thought rhinos couldn't be made street legal in CA though??? Unless you are the fuzz I guess

Looks good man, it is overall a clean look which is hard when you have to put some of the bigger dual head lights.

That's pretty funny about the rove team they have some cool guys on there but I have talked to a couple that are just dicks ! The bad thing about them is they are swat to some of them take there job way to serious and play the roll of the cops all offroaders seem to love !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back