Official UTVUG WORCS RD4 Cahuilla Creek Pics & Results

Very cool!! WORCS is getting a good car count because they are running their races like old-school UTV races....MX type stuff, very few safety requirements (so it's very inexpensive) and they have split the classes up well - I love to see a class that supports the Rhinos!! Huge thumbs up to WORCS, and I hope to make it out to a race before the year is over!

Sean and his crew run a great series.....the WORCS racers are a terrific group of people, too. I miss racing my quad in the WORCS series, for sure.....

Thanks for the pics and write-up! And Tyler....daaaaaaaamn!!!

engine problems and blown out rear shocks caused me some problems but i had a blast. getting some video together from my slow 'spectator' lap

Two broken rear shock towers .... cracked rear frame .... and an engine miss firing .... and you stopped to help ... the race Karma Gods have to be watching you now Mark!!! LOL!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI4-k279p0Y&feature=feedu]YouTube - worcs round 4 anza[/ame]

This was my first race like this and now I'm hooked!! I had a blast and hopefully be a little more prepared for next time!! Thanks for the great pic of me! #79. Congrats to all the guys out there! There was tons of carnage!

Here is a quick edit of my race. Go ahead and laugh at my start, cuz I still am. It was my first time on a track, the course was different than I watched the quads in practice and I was wicked nervous. Once I got my grove, I had CV troubles that put me out.

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oAdGOYgGswI" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Last edited:
Looks like a missed some great racing action. Tyler was going huge out there. It's great to see this level of racing is still alive. Trevor Smith of 747INK has been telling for a while that I need to go check out these races. Looks everyone had a great time. It even looks like UTVUG may have picked up a couple new members. Great job to everyone involved.

Thanks to all for coming out and supporting a series that will help utv racing grow to a new level and a special thanks to dan for helping Kayla out of a pinch we were able to hold second in points . Next stop clay peaks idaho

Great pics Joey, and good to meet you, Mike and many others from the site.

I started on row 1 in class 2, got off the line 2nd and had a good battle through the MX section with Grecco and Shaw on lap one, I got passed them and lead into the desert. Had a nice gap and started cruising, track was fun, some huge ruts in the back section. Ground clearance is definatly at a premium in WORCs racing. I passed a few cars from class one and saw lots of carnage. I finished clean, After the 1 min time adjustment Nolan won and I was 2nd, I like the 2 row starts to minimize carnage in turn one but it was tough to loose to someone I never saw or didnt get to race heads up. No more "take it easy on the car" or letting up for me.. lol.

The jumps were way fun. So cool to see all the new guys out there and glad to hear lots of new guys had so much fun. I really enjoy the series and the races always go off smooth on schedule with no issues.

Thanks to Walker Evans Racing, Carls Cycle, Maxxis, Sign Design for the help.

Does anyone have any good Go-Pro footage from the race that I can include in our video???? We will be working on it tomorrow Morning at DWT. I am sure file sizes would be huge but maybe you can cut it down to some of the good spots and send them to me via a file share site. PM me or email me at joeyd@utvunderground.com if you have any!!

Congrats STAGGS!
You did good work with help from that Cognito long travel, pullin off the class 3 WIN!
I was grinning ear to ear :)

WORCS2011Anza010.jpg

Mr. Bad's incar....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oAdGOYgGswI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Williamobjem
Back