Official UTVUG WORCS RD4 Cahuilla Creek Pics & Results

Slowpoke Rodriguez incar.............

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QVZBMDvrSZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks UTV Underground for the race coverage and I was happy to have your stickers on my ride when I crossed the finish in 1st! I am sharing a link to this thread on my facebook page. Good to meet you Joey and hopefully I will see you at Round 5 in Payette. How do I claim my contingency prizes?

Beau, thank you again for repping the Underground!!

Just send me your address on Facebook and I will get your prizes sent to you. Harlan already received your certificate for the free Moapa Tires from DWT Racing. He said he needed it to take a picture of you with it for the Press Release.

Just send me your address on Facebook and I will get your prizes sent to you. Harlan already received your certificate for the free Moapa Tires from DWT Racing. He said he needed it to take a picture of you with it for the Press Release.

Will do thanks.

That was code for "I am taking these cool tires for myself". hahaha

Joey thanks for the support, sticker's and great pic's. Nice meeting you. Still can't believe I got 3rd place in my family wagon. LOL.

thanks for posting my video up chris. i was going to upload it again to try and get the HD to work and then post but who cares.
pics of the rear
BrokenRear.jpg

brokenrear2.jpg

thanks for posting my video up chris. i was going to upload it again to try and get the HD to work and then post but who cares.
pics of the rear
BrokenRear.jpg

brokenrear2.jpg

WOW!!:eek:If you cant break it racing....I dont think it can be broke! These tracks are brutal

i believe the pin that goes through. its the part right above the threads that go through the spindle. do u guys carry parts like that jim

i believe the pin that goes through. its the part right above the threads that go through the spindle. do u guys carry parts like that jim

Yes we have some hardware like that. If you want to take it apart and bring it down to me I can compare it to the one we manufacture. If i can help you out I will. Do you know what size uni-ball your kit is using?

Yes we have some hardware like that. If you want to take it apart and bring it down to me I can compare it to the one we manufacture. If i can help you out I will. Do you know what size uni-ball your kit is using?
i have it apart. what part of the uniball do i measure to figure out the size?

Man, now that looks like a great time on a nice track. Congrats to all you guy's that finished well and I hope you all had fun. I wish we had a track here in Missouri like that that would sanction a UTV race. Tyler, that was some awesome air man, I had to watch that more than a few times. Thanks for all the pics & video's. Good luck to WORCS with their series.

Man, now that looks like a great time on a nice track. Congrats to all you guy's that finished well and I hope you all had fun. I wish we had a track here in Missouri like that that would sanction a UTV race. Tyler, that was some awesome air man, I had to watch that more than a few times. Thanks for all the pics & video's. Good luck to WORCS with their series.

Fabman maybe expose a local motocross track promoter to a whole new draw of racers and a spectator favorite. The infrastructures there, worcs just has the utvs race at the end of the day. It's a win win for a promoter more race entries the better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back