Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

Had a great time , I haven't been out there in 20yrs. a lot has change for the better. It was great going to the mines. slacker really put the wop ass on the jeep club that was out at the talcum mines with the short bus. Hope he will explain with pictures. Thanks Chris

Had a great time , I haven't been out there in 20yrs. a lot has change for the better. It was great going to the mines. slacker really put the wop ass on the jeep club that was out at the talcum mines with the short bus. Hope he will explain with pictures. Thanks Chris

How did Dave's LuLulemon stretchy pants hold up on the ride ? :eek:

How did Dave's LuLulemon stretchy pants hold up on the ride ? :eek:

Pfft! They were awesome!!:D

I have pics, but I'm tired. Over fireballed.....

Thanks Chris!! Great ride. The Short Bus is more bad ass than a rzr XP1K! :eek:

Thanks for coming out! I had a great time for sure. I wish Nightmare Gulch had been open. I guess that's how it goes sometimes though, still had a great time. It was fun to show off that length a little for sure! I don't know about whoopin' ass on an XP, but the ol' fart just might out climb one here and there as long as we don't have to go fast:)

I have a few pictures to post in a bit. I'm counting on Dave for the good pictures, as usual:)

This is John. He brought a new two-wheeled toy to ride for the day. ;)

IMG_0941_zpsaf7c1f09.jpg

Nightmare Gulch was closed. I pulled out a pair of bolt cutters, but Chris and Mariah tackled me. My bad....so we just took a little break

IMG_0942_zpsd9e7a0ef.jpg

My co-pilot for the day. He's kinda a "drunk", but helps me with my navigation...

IMG_0944_zpsdc3ef28a.jpg

No matter how long you stare at a closed gate,......its still closed.. jus sayn....

IMG_0950_zps47ba6d23.jpg

Apparently, Obama set this canyon up as a religious site for birds.....I guess to pray???

IMG_0951_zps4b69b01e.jpg

Well, at this point, we took a long break while some others took John back to camp....the two-wheeler was just not working out.....

IMG_0952_zps1b790afd.jpg

Crazy Angie was fartn around on a little hill while we were waiting for the others to get back

IMG_0958_zps29833502.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back