Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

Wish you guys a the best time out there ever. Sorry Ill miss this one due to a UFC fight. Have a great weekend..

OK Slacker.... time to do that voodoo you do to make the wind go away! :cool: Hopefully it won't be too bad...

whats for dinner saturday night?? Slacker cooking for everyone?? Oh, hope someone has coffee too.....for us 'tent" guys :)

WUB......ATWS

We are hoping to be there by 10:30-11:00 tomorrow (fri) and get settled in and then maybe make a RZR run to Jawbone store for some tri-tip.

So if we are gone when more arrive we should be back soon... if ya wanna go we'll wait for you if you'll be there by noon-30 ish. Lemmi no...

Those of you that don't know our rig it's a white w/ red, Sandstorm 5er. and white Ford F-250

See ya all soon!

How about a weather report? Do I wear my LuLulemon stretchy pants or thong for tomorrow's ride??

How about some updates folks! I survived the gauntlet to Disney and back so I need to know if my friends are all alive!:(

Goofy says hi!:D

Hey Randy, not everyone leaves at the crack of dawn to rush home :rolleyes: I'm sure they will post some pics, maybe tell a story or two.... But give them time, us armchair RZR Drivers need to be patient... You piss off the people out having fun and we won't be able to live vicariously through them.... :D:D:D

Hey Randy, not everyone leaves at the crack of dawn to rush home :rolleyes: I'm sure they will post some pics, maybe tell a story or two.... But give them time, us armchair RZR Drivers need to be patient... You piss off the people out having fun and we won't be able to live vicariously through them.... :D:D:D

Yes, well said (live vicariously through them.... ) : :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back