Yamaha Need help ????

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
I have a FCR 41 and a HSR 45 and wondering what carb to run. I have the norm bolt ons....exhaust, CDI, intake, clutch work

HSR is from Weller
FCR 41 (08 crf450r) With the mods from Chris

What to do......I plan on doing a 686 with cam and port and polish with prob the stage 2 hot cams so is there a better carb for that app or are they the same ? Thanks in advance

Yea I kind a fig that one but wasnt sure if one carb is better for a certain motor combo....this is killin me ! I wish i had the cash to dyno tune my ride with both carbs and see what the outcome is. Anyone know a price to dyno tune

Damn I could of started a sheave thread but I think im going to wait for my af gauge and try it out and go from there. Always going to lay with some weights as well

i ran the kit from chris ( fcr ) and made a ton of power across the board and it never had a single hiccup. always did benchmark carb/head builds on customer cars too.

Damn I could of started a sheave thread but I think im going to wait for my af gauge and try it out and go from there. Always going to lay with some weights as well
Forget the dyno!
Use your A/F gauge, a friend, a specific distance, and a stop watch. Quickest time wins, whatever the combo is.

let us know what you find!! This interests me....is the HSR different then the Mikuni or are they the same?

let us know what you find!! This interests me....is the HSR different then the Mikuni or are they the same?

The HSR is a mikuni and the FCR is a keihin. I will let you know the outcome if my damn AF kit ever comes....says it should be here next week so hopefully next weekend I can mess around alil

thats what I thought...I am waiting for my HSR....might need to use your A/F dealy bob thing a mijiger! LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back