Lake Elsinore Off Road Series

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
LEORS.jpg

Big Air SXS Racing is BACK

All dates are loaded up on the calendar....

Big Props to Bad Seed for making the Underground the title Media Sponsor!!!

Check it out, tell your friends, and come out and run it!!!

Lake Elsinore Off Road Series!

BADSEEDFLYER.png

Last edited:
"HELL YAA" this is where I started. I love the Hiners they are like family. I will really have to work on putting my motor back together now.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet,,, i wont miss this one!!!;)

SWEET YOU NO THAT REZ MOTORSPORTS WILL BE A CONTINGENCY SPONSOR JOEY HIT ME UP WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT THIS WEEKEND

cooool deal :D are they gonna run on the original style track ??

Re: Lake Slsinore Off Road Series

this is an all new track they are building with the help of Chad Mittag. It should incorporate all the wide sweeping turns of a CORR track but then have the old school LEMX big air doubles and triples that made us all fall in love with SXS Racing!!!

I cant wait to see what these guys come up with for track design!!

BTW I didnt edit anyones posts perse, I just edited the title since I had misspelled Elsinore

cooool deal :D are they gonna run on the original style track ??

The Track will be OG and SICK!! Chad is the man when it comes to knowing whats best...... We are salos looking for a strong Stock turn out....Real low entry fees, $10.00 at the gate bring your own food and beer and make a day of it..... We are gonna have a huge mud pit for some good ol Red Neck tear shiat up fun....

I am open to imput...This is a race series designed for you guys....... Send me any input!!

Tim@badseed.me

Thanks for posting Tim!!!! We need to do a day at the track and take pics and vid to post it up and show everyone whats up with the new track design!!

This will be great. I hope chad doesn't get scared and listen to all the sissys out there ,and take out jumps and put in flat land sections. elsinore is where they all got their credit, Mittag and his green machine,Arthur and the flying bananna, the blue berry,and a lot of others. I still remember the day that Mittag took the triple in the back and cleared it. "HELL YAA"

Last edited:
This will be great. I hope chad doesn't get scared and listen to all the sissys out there ,and take out jumps and put in flat land sections. elsinore is where they all got their credit, Mittag and his green machine,Arthur and the flying bananna, the blue berry,and a lot of others. I still remember the day that Mittag took the triple in the back and cleared it. "HELL YAA"

Funny you mention the "bouncing Blueberry" she got sold a while back and is now a play machine.

Chad said he is bringing back a UTV track, should be cool.

Rog

Thanks for posting Tim!!!! We need to do a day at the track and take pics and vid to post it up and show everyone whats up with the new track design!!

Let me know when you guys are going to do this, i'll try and make it down too.

I cant wait untill it's ready, I will be there. I really have to take my motor to Benchmark to get fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back