LA FAMILIA-MILLER CANYON- LABOR DAY WEEKEND

100_2235_zps6b6974ef.jpg

100_2237_zps95984061.jpg

100_2239_zpsd1453d9c.jpg

100_2240_zps1e7c7d8e.jpg
100_2241_zpsdc4a8e37.jpg

WOW !!

Looks like you couldn't ask for anything more on that ride..

I cant wait to get back out riding again.. some day..

How come you had such a hard time getting up the fall? It was quite entertaining, ever think about showbiz? Good times right there:D

Can I blame the spotter? Haven't done any of that in a long time. Definitely shook the rust off on that one. Got some good pics out of the deal though.

Can I blame the spotter? Haven't done any of that in a long time. Definitely shook the rust off on that one. Got some good pics out of the deal though.
Can I blame the group leader for me making so many shifts? Works for me!:D

You sure can. Too bad I wasn't the one spot in at the time. You have to put your right front tire on top of the highest rock in the center if the fall. Fun stuff

Oh, quit yur whining Dave! You had more suspension than and HP than me and I still smoked you!:rolleyes: Damn I got tired of waiting on you to get up the climbs!:D

That's because I had it in turf mode. I should of put it in 4 wheel drive to get up a bit quicker. Sorry Randy, next time stay in front of me:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back