LA FAMILIA-MILLER CANYON- LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Just when I think La Familia has taken me on the gnarliest trails I can think of...........they find even gnarlier trails to test the new guy with the pityfull 570. Yea well I showed them.........well except for wussing out on one downhill l:eek:.........my little machine worked awesome. :p But even more awesome was the great ride Rich took us on and the great folks I got to ride with. Well worth the drive and Rich even called me on my way back to check on me. Nice touch my friend!:)
Looking forward to the next one!

So Miller Canyon is a little rougher than Miller Jeep Trail ??

I guess I'm gunna have to get down there some day and try and tear up my ride some more.. :D You bunch a crazy bass terds:D:D

Great pics Rich. I was really looking forward to doing Ballbuster and Waterfall with you guys and upset I couldn't make it.
Glad you liked them and you missed a very very fun ride .

I knew the wheelbase helped but I never realized how much until this weekend. It was awesome crawling up those rock faces and never even feel it get unstable. My dad is supposed to email me the videos and pictures he took. He has a video of rich climbing ball buster and me hanging off the side of his rzr lol
Now I think I might have an avatar pic now too!
Can't wait to see the pix and video

Looks like you guys had a great time.
We could see the moon all the way down where we were :cool:
FIREBALL :p

One of the few times I take advantage of advanced technology is so I could print all the pics Rich took. And I can print on both sides of the paper (You know...save a tree).
So now in case the apocalypse happens or we get an EMP, I got the pics on paper while the rest of youse have nothing but brain memories! :p Good luck with that!:D
Randy you talk the talk and walk the walk but next time let see the 570 behind my worn out 800 down the trough :D

I guess I'm gunna have to get down there some day and try and tear up my ride some more.. :D You bunch a crazy bass terds:D:D
The same :eek: but different

Ok guys and gal This is the great STUMPY , he pretty much does all our video's and if you have a trip on a sim card and you want it turned in to a video contact his dad Truken Dave and he'll tell you the rest .
100_2177_zps1358e9b1.jpg

Here is some of his work

http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12634

(Ok ,no more home work get busy) :D

Last edited:
When we were waiting at the top of ballbuster this is what was going on , the pix should tell the story .
100_2192_zps5985c81d.jpg

100_2193_zpse58267f3.jpg

100_2194_zps530f8f5b.jpg

100_2195_zps5024204e.jpg

100_2196_zps985baa91.jpg

100_2198_zps44272753.jpg

All I can say is Saturday was an above average ride, (way above!). Great meeting everyone! Hey Randy how come you have to stop and shift all the time? I almost ran into you like 6 times.
Ha Ha, just kidding, gained a lot of respect for the 570 after watching you nail every section.
Mark

All I can say is Saturday was an above average ride, (way above!). Great meeting everyone! Hey Randy how come you have to stop and shift all the time? I almost ran into you like 6 times.
Ha Ha, just kidding, gained a lot of respect for the 570 after watching you nail every section.
Mark

How come you had such a hard time getting up the fall? It was quite entertaining, ever think about showbiz? Good times right there:D

The Jeep trail is rougher, but Miller Cyn is more difficult in spots and more fun imho.

Where the people still their when you guys got back? When we got their their was a family that pulled into the middle of the camp an were hanging out.

Here comes Sundays ride , we had 8 cars
100_2223_zpsf948e45a.jpg

100_2225_zpsf4bc513f.jpg

This pix has Silverwood lake in the back ground
100_2227_zpsca78463c.jpg

100_2230_zpsf0a97bbf.jpg

100_2232_zps66866c19.jpg

100_2233_zps9a732935.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads