And then there was Grumpy
100_2159_zps1c60da11.jpg

100_2160_zpscd51380d.jpg

Looking good Bill

100_2161_zps80ce508c.jpg

Thanks for the help spotting Todd

100_2162_zpsc7458ff4.jpg

100_2163_zps488efe66.jpg

I have been in that spot more than I like to remember but no door damage but we always lose one ore two hub caps there Right Bill ? :D

100_2190_zps9a19d66f.jpg

The was a truck stuck at the top of the water fall , we gave them a hand moving some rocks / boulders thinking they were just in a bad spot facing down hill but after a while we found out he had broke a hub or some thing and didn't have 4x4 any more .We pretty much did all we could do and told them we were going to the top and then coming down back this way and we would pass the word on the trail to others that might be able to help them better And on our way back some one with a big winch helped them out of the spot they were in .
100_2134_zpsd6b22e15.jpg

100_2164_zps556dec4e.jpg

100_2166_zps26de2566.jpg

100_2178_zps0d1c8de9.jpg

Now we get to go down every thing we went up after having lunch at the top .
Going down the water fall .

100_2181_zps8afdaa6d.jpg

100_2182_zpse98b1cc4.jpg

100_2183_zps5866c237.jpg

100_2184_zpsbeaa9f68.jpg

100_2185_zpsbe03217e.jpg

100_2187_zpsa92fba8b.jpg

100_2188_zps643d7003.jpg

100_2189_zpsfb14fabc.jpg

Great pics Rich. I was really looking forward to doing Ballbuster and Waterfall with you guys and upset I couldn't make it.

I knew the wheelbase helped but I never realized how much until this weekend. It was awesome crawling up those rock faces and never even feel it get unstable. My dad is supposed to email me the videos and pictures he took. He has a video of rich climbing ball buster and me hanging off the side of his rzr lol
Now I think I might have an avatar pic now too!

So where is this full monty, I mean mooning pic???

The trouble is once you've seen it you can't un-see it.

Think I found it online

Dwayne-mooning.jpg

those are Dragonfire Racing Beadlocks. They are very nice. I had rings powdercoated to match the T4. The T4 wheeled very nicely....But, could use a little more suspension like a rzr....

Awesome, I've been eyeing the t4 platform for my new family for awhile. They do have a lot of room, but like you said lack suspension. There are some nice long travel kits out there that could help. I had to fight myself this past weekend when in az hanging with the family... a local dealerships was advertising them for 10k!!!!!

Awesome, I've been eyeing the t4 platform for my new family for awhile. They do have a lot of room, but like you said lack suspension. There are some nice long travel kits out there that could help. I had to fight myself this past weekend when in az hanging with the family... a local dealerships was advertising them for 10k!!!!!

YEP! Mine was 9999. Hard to beat

I knew the wheelbase helped but I never realized how much until this weekend. It was awesome crawling up those rock faces and never even feel it get unstable. My dad is supposed to email me the videos and pictures he took. He has a video of rich climbing ball buster and me hanging off the side of his rzr lol
Now I think I might have an avatar pic now too!
Brian, it was very cool meeting you and your dad. I know we had been talking about getting together sometime , and this was a perfect time and place to do it.. I'm looking forward to you showing me around the desert in your area!:)

The T4 wheeled very nicely....But, could use a little more suspension like a rzr....
Oh, quit yur whining Dave! You had more suspension than and HP than me and I still smoked you!:rolleyes: Damn I got tired of waiting on you to get up the climbs!:D

One of the few times I take advantage of advanced technology is so I could print all the pics Rich took. And I can print on both sides of the paper (You know...save a tree).
So now in case the apocalypse happens or we get an EMP, I got the pics on paper while the rest of youse have nothing but brain memories! :p Good luck with that!:D

Oh, quit yur whining Dave! You had more suspension than and HP than me and I still smoked you!:rolleyes: Damn I got tired of waiting on you to get up the climbs!:D

That's funny Randy because on Sunday I was telling Trever to go around you. Because you were slowing us down. But he is a good kid and respects his elders even the slow ones lol good riding with you this weekend

That's funny Randy because on Sunday I was telling Trever to go around you. Because you were slowing us down. But he is a good kid and respects his elders even the slow ones lol good riding with you this weekend
Oh really? Trever is still scratching his head on how I cut in front of him after he couldn't take the hint when I was bumping him from the butt end!:D

Trever does a great job!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back