LA FAMILIA-Labor day -waterfall ride

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Rich, I fogot to tell you, I echo Craig's post, Glad to see you putting together an awesome LF ride!!! In the end, this is what we really want from these cool forums: Networking, Camping, Riding, streaking, snipe hunts and jello shots :D:D:D:D

Rich, I fogot to tell you, I echo Craig's post, Glad to see you putting together an awesome LF ride!!! In the end, this is what we really want from these cool forums: Networking, Camping, Riding, streaking, snipe hunts and jello shots :D:D:D:D

You forgot red thongs in the moon light .
:eek:

You forgot red thongs in the moon light .
:eek:

Well, I thought of that too, but thongs kinda negate the "streaking". Rememba that one time my thong got caught on one of them thorn bushes......I was doing about 24mph with the wind at my back, and BAM!!! down I went........
No more thongs for me.....safety first!!:cool:

Well, I thought of that too, but thongs kinda negate the "streaking". Rememba that one time my thong got caught on one of them thorn bushes......I was doing about 24mph with the wind at my back, and BAM!!! down I went........

Like the first sentence of the thread says balls out and scare ya mama . But really I was talking about something else . :D

That's why I roll the black thongs, they are just so much better at preventing snags than red. You can run right through a sticker bush patch snag free. I don't where the white ones anymore because I took them off on the trail one day and....:eek::eek:

You guys have fun and be safe! Kathy and I are going to Parker to soak in the river and look at half naked chicks that look like Dave and Rich :eek: Plus the trailer is in the shop for atleast a month to get fixed after the nasty blowout coming home from Mammoth:( Love you guys!

You guys have fun and be safe! Kathy and I are going to Parker to soak in the river and look at half naked chicks that look like Dave and Rich :eek: Plus the trailer is in the shop for atleast a month to get fixed after the nasty blowout coming home from Mammoth:( Love you guys!

I'll tell you what George, you guys come down and I'll run half the trail Saturday without my shirt on. Huh ? How 'bout that? C'mon? I'm no chick and there is no river but hey, you guys can bunk up in our RV with the kids and the wife and I can sleep in a tent in peace. Sounds good? Great, see you there:D:D

Have great time where ever you go!

Man that sucks about the trailer, Have fun at the river and don't swim naked the fish get hungry . :D

You guys have fun and be safe! Kathy and I are going to Parker to soak in the river and look at half naked chicks that look like Dave and Rich :eek: Plus the trailer is in the shop for atleast a month to get fixed after the nasty blowout coming home from Mammoth:( Love you guys![/

Be safe at Parker! Take good pics of hot naked chicks and PM them to me. I'm looking for ideas for my new avatar :eek:

Labor day weekend Glamis ride
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
another great weekend for sure anyone up for this weekend Aug 31st
Gecko rd pad 3- 5 . Here's my plan i will be there Fri Sat and Sun nite ... so there will be a 6am Fri ride
630 pm Fri ride Sat 6 am ride and sat 630 pm ride 6 am 7pm Sunday ride 6m and 7 pm and Monday 6am ride then home bound
Devin utv
Steve utv
Oc Jeff utv
Delaron utv
4wdboss rail
Anyone else ????? it's a open ride same place end of the month Aug 31st weekend
LABOR DAY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members