LA FAMILIA-Labor day -waterfall ride

Sounds like a great ride but I will be in GLamis with Dev's group. Have fun and be safe hopefully catch you on the next one.

;)This time I will not fall asleep putting Anabelle to sleep, I will not be missing Larry's Jello Shots again, that was BS

Sounds like a great ride but I will be in GLamis with Dev's group. Have fun and be safe hopefully catch you on the next one.

That should be a fun ride, last year everyone was saying it was going to be to hot but it rained and kept the temps down, if I remember the thread , have fun .

Some past pix

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

Thats a bad ass looking rzr4 going over those huge rocks....Driver looks to be all bad ass too........

Thats a bad ass looking rzr4 going over those huge rocks....Driver looks to be all bad ass too........

GUY THAT'S A CHICK AND A UGLY ONE AT THAT , GET SOME GLASSES THERE BUD. But your right that is a bad ass 4 .

Why you talkn smack like that.....If I was a chick, I'd be really hot:eek:

But Dave thats not you ,that a ugly mr, magoo looking chick , But I agree if you were a chick you would look hot in a k-9 kinda way . ( doggy want a cookie ) :D

And if you're as foxy looking as me you can do it in the Short Bus! I think Dave is about to crash in that picture:D

534572_359860124085227_924150438_n.jpg

Dammmm i hoped this ride was going to be later !!!!!!!! Oh well have fun see you all on the next one

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back