Do you guys work ?????

YUP I WORK AT A DEALER AND JUST PLAY ON THE PC IM A DISPATCHER FOR MY TECHS SO IM ON HERE ALL DAY

I play all day..... Semi-Retired at 34 years old.... Life is good.

At a boy Matt!! Got to love what you do!! I know I do!! Rusty and I work for a lighting manufacturer! We get down!!

Mike's in the same boat. Sold his business. Now he's 'retired'. Young, full of... spunk. And all the time in the world to have fun and pursue what's important in life. Like how well his new clutch kit works.

Here's to that :D MikeF's done it right. Here's to you buddy!!!

Mike's in the same boat. Sold his business. Now he's 'retired'. Young, full of... spunk. And all the time in the world to have fun and pursue what's important in life. Like how well his new clutch kit works.

Here's to that :D MikeF's done it right. Here's to you buddy!!!

Thanks Brian...... Life is good. I really enjoy getting to spend so much time with my 4 boys... I misssed the first few years of their life because I was working too much. I dont regret my decision to sale my factory. Best decision that I ever made. Now I get to play on my Rhino and Harley all day..... and play on the forum. I coach all of my kids sports teams.

My advice.... Dont work so hard that you forget to live life. Spend as much time as you can with the kids. They are only around for 18 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back