Cheerleading coach fired after posing with my Teryx

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
UTV Guide Blog: Cheerleading coach that posed with my Teryx is fired

OK, so her posing for Playboy was the real reason, but my Teryx is making the rounds to a few websites I never thought it would.

ProjectTeryx-Carlie-1.jpg

Thats so stupid!!! My kid doesn't make the team and his/her innerchild is devastated for the rest of his/her life!!!! So i'm going to ruin you life. Why can't kids learn to live with rejection now a days. I remember when not everyone made the team, when they had tryouts and those that didn't make it had to live with it. I know a kid that didn't make it one year and worked his ass off to make it the next and because one of the schools best.

Thats so stupid!!! My kid doesn't make the team and his/her innerchild is devastated for the rest of his/her life!!!! So i'm going to ruin you life. Why can't kids learn to live with rejection now a days. I remember when not everyone made the team, when they had tryouts and those that didn't make it had to live with it. I know a kid that didn't make it one year and worked his ass off to make it the next and because one of the schools best.

Actually they probably did her a favor. She's getting much more publicity now and how much could a cheerleading coach actually make?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back