Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Cahuilla Creek -Anza Contingency **PRIZES ANNOUNCED**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
CONTINGENCY.jpg

Here it is! The 1st ever UTVUnderground.com WORCS UTV Race Contingency Giveaway Presented by DWT Racing w/ Special Prizes from DWT Racing, Muzzys Performance, RZRWraps.Net, SideBySideStuff.com, and Magnum Offroad!!

1st Place Overall UTVUnderground Racer will Receive:
-1 Full Set of MOAPA Tires in the Size of your choice from - DWT Racing
(racer responsible for shipping costs)
DWT Racing Official Site | Tires | DWT TIRES | DWT MOAPA UTILITY TIRE

-$100.00 Gift Certificate from - Muzzys Performance!!
Muzzys Performance Motorcycle Exhaust Systems & Parts

-$100.00 Gift Certificate from - RZRWraps.Net!!!
RZRWraps.net || Wrap Your sideXside

1st Place Class 2 UTVUnderground Racer will Receive:
-$200.00 Gift Certificate from - Muzzys Performance!!
Muzzys Performance Motorcycle Exhaust Systems & Parts

-$100.00 Gift Certificate from - RZRWraps.Net
RZRWraps.net || Wrap Your sideXside

1st Place Class 3 UTVUnderground Racer will Receive:
1 FREE Pair of SCOTT Recoil MX Goggles From - SideBySideStuff.com
SCOTT Recoil Goggles: SideBySideStuff.com

LAST PLACE Overall UTVUnderground Racer will Recieve:
-1 Special PRIZE from Magnum Offroad
(to be announced on Monday April 25th or when official results have been released on UTVUnderground.com)
Welcome to MAGNUM OFFROAD

Because WORCS has given us approval to make this an official contingency for this race we will be opening it up to ANY UTV Racer who is running UTVUnderground.com stickers on their race UTV at the Round 4 Cahuilla Creek Race in Anza, CA.

For those who do not have stickers I will be in the pits hours prior to the event. I will have our UTVUnderground.com Polaris RZR4 with custom UTVUG graphics and possibly our UTVUnderground flag. I will try to find all of the potential UTV racers there.

You may email me at joeyd@utvunderground.com to make sure you are on the list to receive stickers and to make it easier for me to find you or leave stickers somewhere in the pits for you!!!

So again to Qualify for this contingency you MUST have UTVUnderground stickers on each side of your car in a visible location!!! We will be selecting the winners based in overall finishing order. We may ask for photo proof that you have UTVUG stickers on your car when claiming your prize here on UTVUnderground.com when official results have been announced!

Feel free to continue to list your name, type of UTV, race # and any other viable information here in this thread!!!

Last edited:
Re: Calling ALL WORCS RACERS!!!! Join the UTVUnderground Team and WIN WIN WIN

John Haagsma, class 3, Yamaha rhino 660, #522. i cant wait for anza!

Joe Schwartz, Class 2, 2011 Polaris RZR 4, # 502, go UTV Underground & Team Happy Hour.........

THE WHOLE MADHOUSE TEAM WILL BE THERE BUT WE BEEN WAITING FOR STICKERS .....GUESS WE WILL TRACK YOU DOWN JOEY

Daniel Fernandez #45 , class 3, Yamaha Rhino 660. Can I win ???

Chris Willing #654 class 2 Polaris RZR

Keep it coming....already lining up some cool stuff for the prize package!

Re: Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Anza Contingency

Nolan Remlinger class 2 Teryx
and possibly a bone stock teryx class 2

I need race #'s Brian...Get it together buddy...haahahhaha

Digital Dirt Magazine will be covering the UTV race as well in association with the Underground. We are doing a Feature Story on UTV Underground for the Issue #4 of the Digital Dirt WORCS special edition magazine. Make sure you get them Underground stickers onboard. Along with the story we are also putting together a video clip from the weekend.

Also be aware if your not a WORCS member they usually issue Day Pass Numbers when you register.

Kayla Smith class 3 #95 :)

I need race #'s Brian...Get it together buddy...haahahhaha

Nolan's bitd # is 1993 but im not sure he can run it so we will have to wait until reg to see and for the stocker we will see if we are going to bring it

I been repping UTV Underground since last summer.. Was sporting my custom color UTVUG stickers in Havasu and will be sporting them in Anza. Glad you are getting involved with the series Joey.

Todd Seaver #712 Class 2 RZR

I will be there.

Beau Baron
#549 Class 1
Stock RZR XP

I will need stickers but happy to run them.

now we are talking!!! Keep spreading the word...we got some awesome vendors getting involved with the contingency prize pack!!!!

we did a 250.00 contingency at battle at primm I will talk to shawn and see id we can offer it for the WORCS series

I am pumped up and ready to race! This may be the race of the year and you don't want to miss it.

so top finisher overall? Or in our perspective class? They do score us an overall finish...

This will be top UTVUnderground FINISHER so yes overall...but depending on what all we obtain we may offer a few prizes.

We wont be able to do this every round as FYI so take advantage!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back