CALLING ALL MEMBERS!!!!!

Sounds like you guys will be having a blast, kick back a couple cold ones for me !

Also Congrats on the house Brian

My Magnum tie rod kit is installed. It is very nice. I am going to mount the on board camera and do some testing today. I will be ready. See you guys in the morning....

EVERYONE...Bring a Side dish and or whatever you want to the party!!! Its on!!!!!!

Directions....... Head East on Valley Center Rd. Make left at Cole Grade Rd. Make right at Fruitvale rd. Go 2-3 miles, on left hand side you will see a Orange Grove and large wood telephone pole with a sign that says M&M Ranch........Make a left there and the house is on the right about 100 yards down........call me or dan or Junior (numbers are in this thread) if you get lost!!!!!!

Grand opening party OFFROADSWAPMEET.COM. This sat after the parade!!

Dont miss it!!!!!!!!

Menu:
LUNCH:Burgers an hot dogs
Dinner:Meatballs and nachos

UFC FIGHT @ night!!!

Sounds like its going to be on like donkey kong ! Wish I could of made it so I stay local today but wondering how its going down

OFFROADSWAPMEET.COM grandopening was sick. Rezmotorsports was trying to fling horse poop on to JoeyD. The after party was awsome. Great food, horse shoe tournament. Followed by by meatballs, nachos, hotdogs, burgers and coctails.

Great time.
OFFROADSWAPMEET
Rezmotorsports
UTVUNDERGROUND
The Quisquis brothers.

Blue was throwing sh... at us. Great time glad you guys made and thanks for all the support !!
Heres some pics at the parade!!and the valley center SXS!!!
OFFROADSWAPMEETPICS045.jpg

OFFROADSWAPMEETPICS043.jpg

OFFROADSWAPMEETPICS051.jpg

OFFROADSWAPMEETPICS026.jpg

OFFROADSWAPMEETPICS029.jpg

Turned out great. thanks for everybody coming out. Great pics also. BBQ was great, good food,drinks, and shoes. Good to see alot of old friends from school.:) See you guys next year.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back