CALLING ALL MEMBERS!!!!!

OK SO what time are we meeting at Fernandez Racings / Marco Fernandez's place?

What time do we need to stage for the parade?

If you guys have American Flags for your whips its a good time to fly one!!!!

Do we need to bring a Dish or Drinks to the BBQ???

We can meet at fernandez racings dad's at 6:00am, leave by 6:30am. We have to be at the staging area by 7:00am. Parade starts at 10:00 am. You can kick it there or leave your car there, But you have to be back by 9:30am. I will have all the numbers made up for everybody to put on their cars. Food-I guess bring what u want to eat and drink.

Last year I staged at #2. As soon as we get down there I will ask the staff. they will let us know.
Parade-map09.gif

Marco lives east on Fruitvale.....I live west off of Lilac.....I may just mash out from my house in the Rhino and Drive to Marcos house.......The roads will all be blocked!

CAN I MEET YOU AT 7:00AM THATS FREAKIN EARLY ? I WILL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO MY DADS HOUSE.YOU CAN BE THERE AT 6:00 IF NEEDED AND OFF LOAD. BIG MOE WILL BE THERE!

CALL ME FOR DIRECTIONS
DANIEL
760-803-9344

Hey everybody check it out. I will show up and stage early in the A.M. Everybody take my number down 760-877-1496. This way all you have to do is call me and meet me down at the staging area. Just be there by 9:00 am at the latest.

SOUND GOOD ANYONE CAN CALL ME TO 760-535-5523 IF YOU CANT GET A HOLD OF JUNIOR I WILL BE WITH JUNIOR SETTING UP

I will be off loading 3 rhino's at the staging area. As soon as your ready call me and I will show you where we are staging.

WHAT no rusty. I guess its to early in the AM for him. Just kidding. Have fun at the lake. We will be having a blast at the parade and BBQ.

I got good and bad news :D&:(

This saturday we are getting the keys to OUR NEW HOUSE!!!! :D

So I am going to have to cancel going to the parade :(

Why cant i have my cake and eat it to?!?!? damn you!!! damn you!!! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back