Yamaha badinfluence race rhino (update pix)

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
got a little more done on aluminum and the new tires and wheels mounted up and they sure are lite :D gonna get the axles in this week and hopefully the dash built and the panels off to paint ....

Attachments

• MISC 040.jpg
    MISC 040.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 195
  • MISC 041.jpg
    MISC 041.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 187
  • MISC 042.jpg
    MISC 042.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 193
  • MISC 044.jpg
    MISC 044.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 183
  • MISC 045.jpg
    MISC 045.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 129
Nice Car! Looks well built. When do you plan on racing that bad boy.

thanx robert , im hoping to have it done next mont some time so i can come out and race with you guys :D oh and congrats on the new little addition to your family :D

GOOD JOB KIETH. THAT IS ONE MEAN LOOKING CAR. YOU GOT MAD SKILLS FABBING . I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT THING WITH SOME COLOR ON IT. IS THE DASH GOING TO KEEP THE FUEL CELL WAY FROM YOU? I HADN'T SEEN ONE IN THE FRONT LIKE THAT BEFORE. SHOULD HELP THE WEIGHT DISRTIBUTION.

Hey:D get off your butt, and get this thing done!! Weve gone on two rides and no Keith, you damn guys from Yuma are slow as mollassus:D, Hell when you get your motor in maybe I will do my front bumper.

Hey:D get off your butt, and get this thing done!! Weve gone on two rides and no Keith, you damn guys from Yuma are slow as mollassus:D, Hell when you get your motor in maybe I will do my front bumper.

must not be too slow , if i remember right i whipped out you t-wreck cage in 1 day buddy :D

Then get that thing done so we can at least take it to lake elsinore and see if it works, I know you r looking for a driver:D give me a call:cool:

heres a few more pix of my slow progress :D

Attachments

• Rhino 012.JPG
    Rhino 012.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
  • Rhino 013.JPG
    Rhino 013.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
  • Rhino 016.JPG
    Rhino 016.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • Rhino 021.JPG
    Rhino 021.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • Rhino 019.JPG
    Rhino 019.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
and a couple more representing the utv underground :D

Attachments

• Rhino 015.JPG
    Rhino 015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • Rhino 018.JPG
    Rhino 018.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • Rhino 011.JPG
    Rhino 011.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • Rhino 017.JPG
    Rhino 017.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
DAYUM!!! That is representing right there! You got one of the meanest looking Rhinos being built right now!! Major rep points there!!!!!! When its finished your getting some front page love on the Underground!!!! Keep it coming!

thanks guys its taken alot longer than planned , doin it all myself and works been cutting into play time and the money tree is shrinking lol :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back