Austin Kimbrell Highlight video from LOORS UTAH from Deviate Films

Great work Austin and thanks for repping for UTVUnderground out there.

Aint gonna lie Brian, pretty bummed your working with the Mike Overcast of the UTV world in Blue but you got some mad skills!!! Awesome video.

You really posted that I am working with the Mike Overcast of the world? So try and make me look like I am a bad guy with a horrible rep for something I was not aware of..REALLY ? Thanks for that!!!

that is pretty effed up to say that, IMO

keep up your great vids and pics. :D

You really posted that I am working with the Mike Overcast of the world? So try and make me look like I am a bad guy with a horrible rep for something I was not aware of..REALLY ? Thanks for that!!!

I wasnt trying to make your rep look bad at all Brian, that wasnt my intentions whatsoever. Blue just ripped me off along with all my hard work so its a bummer to see you and Bink who are reputable guys doing work for a guy who is anything but reputable. I know you didnt know him so I hold nothing against you whatsoever and honestly I probably shouldn thave said anything to drag you into this beef. Sorry if I offended you, the subject between Blue and I is a real touchy one. He has ripped off my ideas and hard work for his own gain and that is why I compare him to MO. I hope he doesnt burn you.

For what its worth Joey did say the "UTV" world and since UTV racing ranks some where between bar stool & lawn tractor racing I wouldnt feel too offended. ;)

Nice work making Austin look that much better, maybe we need one of those shorts for Code. So how do you think Mt. Saint Helen's would look as a back drop compared to the mountains behind Austin at MMS? :eek::rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back