2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

Glad to see all you ladies have gotten up... you ditched me last night.. lol

Kristen is moving at RM 451

#baja1000 Update | 8:00AM PST | the @jaggedxracing 2919 now holds the UTV lead at RM791. @blackhills_utv is now in second and pressing hard at RM783. The two have almost a 60 mike gap on the next closest racer. @deserttoyzracing is now in third at RM726. @chaporacingaz in fourth at RM697 and then @murray1917 behind them at RM688 but are currently not moving. Stand by as we chase to the finish! #utvugraceteam#utvunderground

I'll tell you. Not being down there with any cool updates really makes for a long and boring race...

He is running in the overall top 4 or 5 right now physically

Wow ... If he's top 5 physically he has got time on his side on corrected. Crazy how a team that doesnt race much does so well at these big races. Also speaks well to Magnum off-road built cars.

Not sure what the problem is but it appears cognito is down in san ignacio.

Jim , Joey or anyone else that has been desert racing for a long time. Tell me why Casey C. decided last second to change to Unlimited hammer class.. Only to Just to win that class ?

Jim , Joey or anyone else that has been desert racing for a long time. Tell me why Casey C. decided last second to change to Unlimited hammer class.. Only to Just to win that class ?

Not sure. Could have been a couple of reasons, but more than likely he changed to compete for a win as he knew there was no way he was ever going to fulfill the million dollar prize money for overalling the race lol Bestop was running a $1Million prize contest if Casey was to overall the race. He has no chance in TT, and I say that with all due respect.

Schueler hasn't updated in 20+ minutes but I am in coms with some people down south and he is still out front..

Cafro is the closest he’s been to Brandon! Should be a good run to the finish!!!..... figures .. the one time I decide not to go chase them around Baja !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back