2014 WORCS Production 1000 Class Del Amo Motorsports Fabwerx Build

yfz4kyle

One paycheck at a time but it is coming along. Still have quite a bit to do before race day. I still need to get an exhaust system so anyone who is running an aftermarket exhaust system on a Maverick let me know your thoughts!

Attachments

• image-2.jpeg
    image-2.jpeg
    552.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    660.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image-4.jpeg
    image-4.jpeg
    697.6 KB · Views: 107
  • image-5.jpeg
    image-5.jpeg
    470.1 KB · Views: 122
  • image-8.jpeg
    image-8.jpeg
    754.7 KB · Views: 122
more pics

Attachments

• image-9.jpeg
    image-9.jpeg
    539.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image-11.jpeg
    image-11.jpeg
    677.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image-12.jpeg
    image-12.jpeg
    608.8 KB · Views: 123
  • image-13.jpeg
    image-13.jpeg
    624.3 KB · Views: 119
This is another sweet build by fabwerks... Thad's work is amazing and it nice to see other builds besides rzr's....

Looks great Kyle. Really like seeing Thad's work posted up. The guy is obviously talented. I really like the rear bumper and how much the sides are bowed out. My 800 was shaped similar and it's really nice for elbow room as well as keeping you off the ground while tipped over.
I like seeing the maverick build ups. Great to see multiple manufactures producing cars worth building into race builds.

Thanks Todd! Yeah Thad is an incredible fabricator and much of his work goes unseen. Will we be swing you at the races this year??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assembly time!
e2yme3e7.jpg
7e3u5edy.jpg
ru5a3u3u.jpg
upa3u3er.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this looks great! I'm a fan of the maverick. this one looks like it is going to have great potential. keep up the good work!

stock XRS shocks? Fox revalved and resprung or different shocks?

Mega,
Today's testing was on revalved and resprung XRS shocks and man what a difference! It was pretty nice hitting a me long section of 3 foot deep whoops at 68 mph and being in full control! Rick did an amazing job and the XRS shocks revalved are perfect race shocks!

I'll be getting a completely new set this week and will get photos and review on those too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back