2013 SCORE TECATE Baja 1000 roll call

I've run those silt beds back in 03. Challenges like this separate the men from boys. I say do your homework and run the full mileage!

BTW Nate I stopped by the shop tonight and spoke to the guys in the back regarding Score rule and suspension. I'm sure they will tell you in the morning. I also gave them a print out of the Score rules.

Shock mounting points are open. 1 shock per wheel. any position. see ya in Baja. I am staying at the RV park at Esterio Beach if anyone needs to find me. I will be arriving tuesday evening. My Mexico phone numbers are 602-769-6164 480-248-4903 480-437-0704 480-437-4903

I've run those silt beds back in 03. Challenges like this separate the men from boys. I say do your homework and run the full mileage!

BTW Nate I stopped by the shop tonight and spoke to the guys in the back regarding Score rule and suspension. I'm sure they will tell you in the morning. I also gave them a print out of the Score rules.

Thank you for stopping by and I am sorry I missed you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share some of your knowledge.

Nate
Alba Racing

For those who think Baja is just to hard due to the variant terrain or vast miles the course covers, or the logistics of a race this size is too challenging.

Then I suggest you race BITD (Blade in the Desert) or the lower cost AVI Pure SideXSide series. Both are great series and considerably easier then Baja. Casey damn near holds your hand as he sets up all these really nice pits for you compared to what you will fined in Baja.

Just got one more signed up! We are now at 18. :)

UTV's are making a fastastic showing in the first year for the Pro UTV class at the 1000. Third largest class!

Just got one more signed up! We are now at 18. :)

UTV's are making a fastastic showing in the first year for the Pro UTV class at the 1000. Third largest class!

I see a guy questioning the time limit and UTV's on the score forum...hes appears to want to short course. I signed up but cant post....anyone know what racer it is?Maybe direct him here where most all the UTV crew is.

We'll be tracking you guys,
everybody racing needs to do a wright up after the race all the details.
If time- tell us some details (prepping, arrival times, where you staying, who's pitting, strategies (without giving up secrets)
A lot of us live to read.
On the bucket list (don't tell my wife) good luck rich

Not sure how the tracking is going to work exactly this year. Anyone have any info on that?

Not sure how the tracking is going to work exactly this year. Anyone have any info on that?

Go to the SCORE site on race day. All of the info, links etc will be there. There also might be a live feed of the start. SCORE is now using SPOT instead of IRC.

I want to wish all the UTV teams the best of luck. No matter how tough dont quit! Each UTV that finishes proves to the other classes that the UTV class is to be respected.

I also want to wish the guys at ALBA the best of luck as they were working late last night trying to finish the Team ALBA Polaris. I guess several UTV teams stopped in ALBA for some last minute tuning. So not only were they scrambling to get their own car done, but also helping several competitors get their cars tuned and ready.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back