2011 Parker 250 Info & Roll Call

SEE RED

Awesome...don't know what a DRS1 is...but welcome! I still think we can launch 20 'Utes' on Saturday.

So what is the poop:
-Cory...gonna make it with the new Canned Ham? MAYBE
-Is JX gonna bring a new XP? MAYBE
-Is Lasher going to win or get his bumper stove in? WIN
-SR1 going to finish? YES
-Yamaha consistancy? YES
-Arctic going to show? NO
-Who has speed...So Cal guys, Nor Cal guys, Nevada Vatos, the AZ Crew? Plus Arkansas. SO CAL ALWAYS
-Young guys kicking A$$ or some old fart? MMMM, Middle Age!
-Utes' faster than many of the quads? YES
-Do we race before sun rise? NEVER
-Will it rain NO
-Will Casey say 'booYaaa' during the drivers meeting? Does a Bear Shit in the Woods?

All bears shit in the woods, but do they wipe with white fuzzy rabbits is the question.

Funny Chit! seems that there are a bunch of folks who know an awfull lot about what jagged X is or isn't doing LOL! just going to have to wait and see! Looking forward to a great turn out!

See yall at Parker!

BS JX

1951 DSR1 is in, someone had to be first, so I am in.

I want to welcome Mark Turner and the entire Turner Racing Team to UTVUnderground.com as the newest Team Driver's on UTVUnderground.

Mark and Turner Racing will be out campaigning the 1951 Turner Racing DSR1 this weekend!!! Best of luck guys!!!

Funny Chit! seems that there are a bunch of folks who know an awfull lot about what jagged X is or isn't doing LOL! just going to have to wait and see! Looking forward to a great turn out!

See yall at Parker!

BS JX

You need ot keep all those spy's out of yoru shop!!! hahahhaha

If you would just tell us then we wouldnt have to keep guessing! I hope you have the new XP out there but someone told me that you guys dont have it ready yet. They also told me you could be sand bagging...hahahaha!

Good Luck Jagged X!

I want to welcome Mark Turner and the entire Turner Racing Team to UTVUnderground.com as the newest Team Driver's on UTVUnderground.

Mark and Turner Racing will be out campaigning the 1951 Turner Racing DSR1 this weekend!!! Best of luck guys!!!

WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND TURNER RACING & GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND. 1951 IS A GOOD NUMBER. (THE YEAR I WAS BORN)

That false wall doesn't keep the spies out! Just the people who overlook the obvious!

And the people who overlook the obvious wouldn't know about the other shop where all the other RZRs have been in hiding! Some people should use Genes engine shop more often!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back