WORCS #5 Payette Idaho

I would put cash on the fact the motor isn't touched....maybe a clutch kit or ecu but thats all bolt on or plug and play stuff that anyone else can do. Fact is Beau can drive

and knows where and when he does and doesn't have to let off.

I agree to this fully....Still cant buy this off showroom.....So quit calling it BONE STOCK

Sure you can, it actually came from a showroom. See how it works is Polaris sends the demo unit to our local dealers, half the XP's that arrived were sold since its like fresh meat and the dealers were so anxious to get XP's, so then us media guys have to order another one. Then it arrives and we start doing the bolt on stuff we want to it. Its not like Polaris sends us a hopped up version to go race. Hell do you realize that at Anza there were 2 to 3 Polaris DEMO UNITS being raced. The 2 units Walker Evans raced were units they sent to them as well. I am sure you are being a bit sarcastic PoFlo but no one should take anything away from Beau. If guys dont like him winning then find a way to beat him. I am sure ATVRiders.com and Beau would let you take a close look at their machine at the next round.

Ummm....can I ask what ECU is being used on Baron's XP? Just for curiosity's sake....I also have a media unit I might race. Thnx!

I was going to guess that it was a stock ECU. Unless the engine is modified, there is absolutely no reason to change the cal. And yes XP900's are THAT fast...stock. The only controllers that I know of out there are the MCX for their turbo kits and Power Commander just released their XP900 one a couple of weeks ago. Polaris RZR XP900 19-012: Powercommander Downloads, Maps, Installation Guides, Accessories and Product Purchases

This power debate is very real in short course, but it isn't as relevant in WORCS and BITD. I haven't met Beau, but from what I can tell he has a pretty heavy right foot backed up with a lot of quad (terrain reading) experience. You have to give him props!

Sure you can, it actually came from a showroom. See how it works is Polaris sends the demo unit to our local dealers, half the XP's that arrived were sold since its like fresh meat and the dealers were so anxious to get XP's, so then us media guys have to order another one. Then it arrives and we start doing the bolt on stuff we want to it. Its not like Polaris sends us a hopped up version to go race. Hell do you realize that at Anza there were 2 to 3 Polaris DEMO UNITS being raced. The 2 units Walker Evans raced were units they sent to them as well. I am sure you are being a bit sarcastic PoFlo but no one should take anything away from Beau. If guys dont like him winning then find a way to beat him. I am sure ATVRiders.com and Beau would let you take a close look at their machine at the next round.

Joey...I have nothing to gain or lose in this debate......I have nothing against Beau( I have never met him )...But I have been around a lot of years and that car is different....listen to the motor & watch the car accelerate......end of discussion....OH,I'm with 450 grl...,where can you buy that ECU

Joey touched on somthing that I think about often and wonder if others do as well... Weight. I thought about it alot when building my car. I also know how big of difference it makes when i have a passenger in one of these races, even a 150lb buddy.
Do any of you consider all the crap you bolt on to these things? Cages, sides, roof panels, after market seats, radios, air pumper, added gauges and gadgets, HEAVY beadlock wheels....
My car is stock and I have won 2 WORCS races this season, I would also bet my car is the lightest in my class.. And guess what? Look at Beau's car... I'd put $100 on it that his is the lightest in class one also. Granted the XP's have alot more power than my RZR but added weight is added weight.
Hes a stud driver, some of you have now idea what these things are capable of. He knows and his car is light. period.

Joey...I have nothing to gain or lose in this debate......I have nothing against Beau( I have never met him )...But I have been around a lot of years and that car is different....listen to the motor & watch the car accelerate......end of discussion....OH,I'm with 450 grl...,where can you buy that ECU

Seriously??? I have nothing to gain by falsely claiming there is nothing on it. I am not that guy and I would be more than happy to tell ANYONE ANYTHING about my race vehicles. I do not claim anything less then what is really on my quad (which is what I primarily race) so why would i do that with the RZR?

I really encourage any one who doubts the "stockness" of the ATVriders.com RZR that I race to please come by my pits at any WORCS race and check it out.

As for the way it sounds I have no answer for that other than I think you are mistaken.

I am sorry if you feel as if I am a liar but I am proud to say that is not the case.

I will no longer respond on this thread. If you have specific questions please message me on facebook.

Driver makes up about 90% of the ride. I just got an XP and can tell you that even drag racing a caged XP I am faster having a stock cage.

Seriously??? I have nothing to gain by falsely claiming there is nothing on it. I am not that guy and I would be more than happy to tell ANYONE ANYTHING about my race vehicles. I do not claim anything less then what is really on my quad (which is what I primarily race) so why would i do that with the RZR?

I really encourage any one who doubts the "stockness" of the ATVriders.com RZR that I race to please come by my pits at any WORCS race and check it out.

As for the way it sounds I have no answer for that other than I think you are mistaken.

I am sorry if you feel as if I am a liar but I am proud to say that is not the case.

I will no longer respond on this thread. If you have specific questions please message me on facebook.

OK...YOU FINALLY CONVINCED ME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back