WORCS #5 Payette Idaho

The best part of the video was worthless it got covered with dirt at the end of the first lap. She is very talented and the 747ink crew is a great group, sorry about you other car.

That was my brothers first time to a Worcs race, all he kept saying is how impressed he was with how friendly everyone is. I agree with you Trevor the utv Worcs series is just going to grow because of the organizer and the competitors.

Worcs is one of the best organized events out there and they make you want to come back. they got a good thing going. wish there was a desert series like it

Worcs is one of the best organized events out there and they make you want to come back. they got a good thing going. wish there was a desert series like it

X2 ...!!!!

a well organized less expensive desert series would rock!!

congrats to all who made it to the race ... wish I could of came and played ... I'm jealous!! Looks like it was a blast!!

Poflo is a Gear head at heart and an engine builder.....I gaurentee he isnt making his guess off of Beau winning a race.:cool: Seaver....dont get your panties too wadded up....Poflo didnt say his engine was built, he said he doesnt believe it showroom floor stock.

I can assure you it is BONE STOCK.....just the same as you can buy off the showroom floor. Come by anytime and check it out.

Im not trying to throw fuel on the fire here....but the story I hear is that the race starts holeshotting a pretty decent sized hill, When other cars get out of the hole ahead of you, and you drive around them as if they were stopped....that has nothing to do with driver skill.....that has to do with horsepower and torque:eek:...The rest of the race...Yea I can agree....The driver is as much as responsible as the car;)

I swear!!!! It is STOCK!!!!!!

Have you guys ever watched him race quads? He kicks a$$ on a quad and I dont think racing a UTV is that far off from racing a quad.

Congrats Beau! WORCs racing looks pretty cool. Question: why don't WORCs racers run window nets? I know I would.

I ussualy do, but I was having it made and wasnt ready. I would say about a third do. They dont require it, I dont want them to require it! Worcs rules are simple. You get full blown race utvs and complete stock that race you cant do that in most race series.

Congrats dave, did you miss having your race buddy? I just couldn't make this one, I'm working on washington. BTW great video.

Wish things could have worked out, i missed being out there racing with all you guys. It looked like it was a cool track( a lil dusty). Congrats again slowpoke

I can assure you it is BONE STOCK.....just the same as you can buy off the showroom floor. Come by anytime and check it out.

You need to go to the Worcs website,and get with the reporter(quote: Baron in a lightly modified XP) and tell him it is BONE STOCK :rolleyes::eek:.Baron is a great driver,but i agree with Biggjim

I would put cash on the fact the motor isn't touched....maybe a clutch kit or ecu but thats all bolt on or plug and play stuff that anyone else can do. Fact is Beau can drive and knows where and when he does and doesn't have to let off. He shreds everyone in the quad class to and at Soboba in a RZR4....lol the guy can flat out drive! Chances are the guys he drives right around may have a heavier car with a cage, seats, panels, etc etc etc and maybe aren't as good of drivers either. Everyones a racer until they line up against a rear racer....lol

I just cant wait for the WORCS series to get back down here to So Cal!

As for nets, I think they should become a rule at some point in the future. Just as Mark Turner if they are important or not. Its easy for guys to think they are not necessary or that they dont need them until they hit one of those huge tables at WOT and stuff the front end sending them into a barrel roll and then their arm flay-els out and breaks off....I hope it doesn't take a big crash for certain rules to be implemented.

You need to go to the Worcs website,and get with the reporter(quote: Baron in a lightly modified XP) and tell him it is BONE STOCK :rolleyes::eek:.Baron is a great driver,but i agree with Biggjim

When I said BONE STOCK I was referring to the motor/transmission. Let me clarify that "lightly modified" means a fire extinguisher, harnesses instead of seatbelts, front upper a-arm frame bracket for added frame strength, and ONE serviced shock (because it got blown out at Cahuilla), Maxxis Big Horn 2.0 tires (only as of last race). Beyond this response I am done defending myself. This is getting ridiculous. Sorry but I am a little offended.

I would put cash on the fact the motor isn't touched....maybe a clutch kit or ecu but thats all bolt on or plug and play stuff that anyone else can do. Fact is Beau can drive and knows where and when he does and doesn't have to let off. He shreds everyone in the quad class to and at Soboba in a RZR4....lol the guy can flat out drive! Chances are the guys he drives right around may have a heavier car with a cage, seats, panels, etc etc etc and maybe aren't as good of drivers either. Everyones a racer until they line up against a rear racer....lol

As for nets, I think they should become a rule at some point in the future. Just as Mark Turner if they are important or not. Its easy for guys to think they are not necessary or that they dont need them until they hit one of those huge tables at WOT and stuff the front end sending them into a barrel roll and then their arm flay-els out and breaks off....I hope it doesn't take a big crash for certain rules to be implemented.

Thanks Joey!

I am glad somebody gets it! Thanks Joey!

I would put cash on the fact the motor isn't touched....maybe a clutch kit or ecu but thats all bolt on or plug and play stuff that anyone else can do. Fact is Beau can drive

and knows where and when he does and doesn't have to let off.

I agree to this fully....Still cant buy this off showroom.....So quit calling it BONE STOCK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back