WER New 14" Bead Lock Wheel

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
RJ014.jpg

www.WalkerEvansRacing.com

Now available Walker Evans UTV 14" bead lock wheel XMF introductory price $265 a wheel
red_teryx_20091220_1174069575.jpg

sema_2009_20091104_2008803144.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping to get a set of the 17x8.5 beadlocks for my truck. Then the UTV wheels for my Rhino. I love the black wheels RJ...

Thanks for the compliments guys, i think the matte black really turned out good. And Joey and Scott, thanks for hookin it up brotha's!!!

No problem RJ!! Thank you guys for supporting the Underground! BTW I got some custom sticks for your car!!

I think the Fat Rod is going to need a set of those matte black Walker Rims!!! What do you think RJ??? lol

Check Back Soon We are currently working with Randy on some Killer pricing on these wheels. I should have an answer from him today and I will post it up as soon as i get it

Keep the Revs up

Scott

No problem RJ!! Thank you guys for supporting the Underground! BTW I got some custom sticks for your car!!

I think the Fat Rod is going to need a set of those matte black Walker Rims!!! What do you think RJ??? lol

Ok sweet! Im racing monster jam this weekend, not sure if your gonna be out there or not, but message me and we can figure out a way to get them.

And I think everyone needs to get a set so I can keep racing! Hahaha

Ok sweet! Im racing monster jam this weekend, not sure if your gonna be out there or not, but message me and we can figure out a way to get them.

And I think everyone needs to get a set so I can keep racing! Hahaha

Ho Sh!* Monster Jam is this weekend @ Anahiem! Is there gonna be UTV racing @ tha show? And TKs too? :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back