All UTV's Welcome Muzzys Performance Products

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
UTVUnderground.com is pleased to announce the newest sponsor in the Underground, Muzzys Performance Products!! Muzzys will be sponsoring the NEW UTV Intakes & Exhaust section.

Muzzys Performance Products is known in the UTV industry for their high quality and power gaining exhaust systems for the Kawasaki Teryx, Polaris RZR, and Yamaha Rhino.

Not to be labeled just an exhaust company Muzzys also supplies performance products for your UTV, Street Bike, Quads, and Cruisers!!

You can check Muzzys out on the web at www.Muzzys.com and you can contact them by phone or email at (541) 385-0706 - sales@muzzys.com.

Muzzys.jpg

Read a Muzzys Review here at UTVGuide.net
http://www.utvguide.net/teryx_muzzys_exhaust.htm

SWEET! Welcome guys!

Well have to look into getting a Muzzys system on the Rugged Shop Build Rhino!

Lots of Muzzys at the Soboba GP!!

DSC_7516-1.jpg

Nice shot of Waytays rear end! LOL

and repping HRT Motorpsorts in the same shot! Good on ya joey, how did they sound on a rhino?, they sound great on a teryx

I dont know how they sounded on a rhino but I am going to find out!!!! Waynes car looked great........before the race!! LOL Did you clean that sucker yet Waytay?

They make them Dan and they are sick!! I got a set of Muzzys Duals on the way for the 660!!!! Have RhinoMaster get you a quote!! (BlackRhinoPerformance)

We just got a Rhino 700 into our shop with Muzzy's and it sounded great! We've got them on our shop Teryx, so we were already impresed. Great tone, but not all that loud. They claim they've got a packing solution that never needs repacking 'under normal conditions'. So we'll be checking on that. But I'm really impressed with the quality of the Muzzy's. And they look great!

I dont know how they sounded on a rhino but I am going to find out!!!! Waynes car looked great........before the race!! LOL Did you clean that sucker yet Waytay?

Yes it was washed that night, butt not detailed!! I love to play with my Muzzy's!!!!! They sound great too!!

I'd like to say thank you to Muzzy's. I bought there LT Muffler Kit and the springs were missing, without any hesitation they shipped the springs, they also said they were sorry for any inconvience the missing springs caused.

Great Customer Service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back