UTVUG Slash Team!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Taking time out fromt he build this evening to throw down a little battle!!!! Whats up? Who wants some of the UTVUnderground Slash Race Team?? If so and the weather is right you can come test us in Ocotillo Wells this Saturday!!!

Course laid out!
DSC_7873.jpg

DSC_7881.jpg

Whoop section
DSC_7886.jpg

The Magnum Leap!!!
DSC_7891.jpg

DSC_7901.jpg

DSC_7883.jpg

DSC_7887.jpg

DSC_7904.jpg

LOL....If our wives see this they will kill us!! They think we are working ont he website and rhino!! LOL

joey i bought a slash last weekend. well before i took it out of the store i put in a brushless motor, lipo battery and it rips ASS. hard to drive on a short course put in the dunes its better. i need some underground stickers for it. let mw know if you have any. thanks

If you guys werent so far I would come on down and bring the slayer. It dont handle for crap on smooth concrete though.

We set up a little track down on Fiesta Island. Some cones, some natural terrain, some bulldozed hills. Let me know if you guys want to meet up down there during the weekend sometime. It would be fun to get a bunch of Slash's together and run some laps. Joey, I appoint you as "OFFICIAL TRACK MARSHALL) :)

It is fun, I have had so many different R/C cars and trucks and never had as much fun as with this little 2WD Slash! Talk about bang for the buck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back