UTV'S at SNORE battle at primm ROLL CALL

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
well who is in i know you all wanted a optional place to race so who is showing up

I will be there with the gator i have 42 more days to be done :D

and i will be racing my single seat 16 car also

now that i'm temporarily moved i can focus on getting in done, so i'm planing on being there.

How much is entry fee?

the total for entry fee's are 520.00 plus membership per person 30.00 your transponder you used for BITD is the same one SNORE uses

I'm sure rooms won't be $16 a night like last time so you might need to break open the piggy bank

Theyre always between 15 and 25!

they are not that cheap it is a holiday weekend (presidents day weekend) so they are more. for the room code go to SNORE Off Road Racing - Las Vegas, NV

lucas as i've said i can potentially pre-enter but i don't want to do that and not show up again.

the series i plan on running starts that saturday with 1/3rd the entry but i'd rather race primm so hopefully we can race the longer races with SNORE.

Hey Lucas, if you need help with anything let me know. i live in Henderson and probably be out there just hanging out. or if you need another hand finishing the gator, i can do that too...

I took my Rhino to where my husband is working and he is working after work to get it together. I haven't pre registered because I don't want to jinx it! We should be there if all goes well. 1928

as of today there are 273 pre-entries and there are 5 UTV's so get signed up it will be a great race get done with the heat you are in and watch the rest :D

I think a Lady racer is going to go, she is suppose to bring her rhino over the HRT for Prep. she might not pre-reg though

If I can get my motor back in time I will be there. Should be up and running by this weekend. Who is signed up so far? 1915

I looked on the website but can't find the link to race info. How long is the race? What classes race together? How many laps? Where and how many pits? Will the breakfast burrito truck be there? etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back