Traxxas Slash

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
I just picked up a Slash on Tuesday. I have not started doing any mods. But soon i will be making a custom UTV Underground body.

Ivan is the man.

Monster is also cool.

Post your RC pics.

Attachments

• MonsterSlash1.jpg
    MonsterSlash1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Ivan Slash.jpg
    Ivan Slash.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19
those are so bad ass- Justin has a few- speaking about Justin. I dont even think he knows about this site yet. I will let him know.

DUUUUDE!! The Ironman setup is sooo dope!! I got to go get me one now......were gonna have to start and R/C section here! LOL

fill him in Kyle!

alright got 3 r/c 2 nitros hpi savage,hpi hell fire,and axial rock crawler
queensshit066.jpg

queensshit064.jpg

0609080619.jpg

0609080618.jpg
WEEKENDWITHBOYSGLAMIS09077.jpg

WEEKENDWITHBOYSGLAMIS09076-1.jpg

and a new mini crawler
0121091127.jpg

0121091126.jpg

got that yesterday there sik.........

Thanks to my daughters racing TK's at CORR last year we both have the Slayer and she also has the Slash. They are a kick in the ass fo sho.

Sweet. Ive been wanting to get a Traxxas Slash. Ive currently got a 1/5 scale buggy (Baja 5b clone) and a stock Axial Scorpion rock crawler.

I used to race Associated RC10Ts back in high school. I also had a CEN Nitro 4wd rally car for a while.

UH OH!! Rusty used to race pr RC too back in the day...Magnum has a fabricator who races and has a track.....I SMELL A UTVUnderground R/C Race comming on!!!!!

love mine. put 45 in the front and 40 in the rear. put the rear camber link in the top position, you have to take away a little shock tower material for it to clear. and put a little toe out in the front, makes a huge difference.

I like this light setup.

Attachments

• SLASH light bar 1.jpg
    SLASH light bar 1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 11
  • SLASH light bar on.jpg
    SLASH light bar on.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12
are those lights from the traxxas summit? or did you make that set up? i got a slayer that i barely broke in that ive been wanting to pimp but dont have the time, wanting to make a actuating light bar that will fold up and down with a switch on my futaba

Rusty left for the SCORE Laughlin race with All German Motorsports....he told me that the lght bar was custo, the guy took some diodes from a flashlight and wired them to an extra battery............pretty sick if you ask me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back