Thanksgiving week in Havasu

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Well my family and a few friends rented a house for the week in Havasu. This was the maiden voyage for my flatbed project. I packed it full with a weeks full of family fun.

e3a2yqu8.jpg

The trip started @ 9:00am Monday the 20th. For the 1st 3 days we would be in the house alone. Every went smooth but the fan clutch stopped working on my truck. I was able to find a replacement in CA and have it brought out on Wednesday.

guquqasa.jpg

We did our 1st ride Tuesday morning but I forgot my phone and my camera.

Thursday morning we headed out to Standard wash at headed out on a ride. We did 22 miles with a few rock crawling sections and spent sometime just hanging in the desert.

ha3uqynu.jpg

8y9eduta.jpg

Friday morning we headed out to Bison road to meet a group of rock crawlers. We never did find them but we did a lot of crawling.

2yzedu7e.jpg

ha7uvu5y.jpg

a4u2ujad.jpg

be4u3u5a.jpg

We tried to see Santa but we missed him.

de7ujeje.jpg

7ypu7ehu.jpg

Saturday we did a day in the hills by the big gated community on the north end of town. It was a day for the kids but we were able to get a few rides in.

a9ydahu2.jpg

a3ehare4.jpg

8ane2yge.jpg

It handled great. I had it loaded down.

Teryx t4 = 1500lb
Kids quad = 185lb
5 camping chairs = 40lb
EZUP = 65lb
8 foot table = 40lb
Power Wheels 55lb
Ramps = 55lb
5 gallons gas = 40lb
2 coolers = 75lb
Misc crap

Close to 2200lbs.

looks like fun Rusty! Thanks for sharing! How are you liking the T4? Todds Magnum Offroad cage looks sick!

The T4 is bad ass! I wish I could keep my Rhino and make it a cool 2 seat crawler and make the T4 a family wagon.

Wish we could have hooked up with you. Never fails we are out of town when you come. We would still like to do some rides with you guys from here to the cabin and dezert bar. We have also been talking about her to Wickiup and back. Hope to see you next time.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back