Thanksgiving 09 OW

That sig is sick!!!! Barring any set backs me and the fam will be in OW for Turkey Day...Also thinking of a good trip for New Years!!

That sig is sick!!!! Barring any set backs me and the fam will be in OW for Turkey Day...Also thinking of a good trip for New Years!!

I will be meetin up Wit Shannon and Rusty @ OW. Dont know who else is goin or where they are campin but we should all meet up and have i huge group ride!! .............. I am gonna try 2 make it out 2 Glamis for new years weekend son!! :D Lets ride!!

I will be at the UTVunderground BASED CAMP!!! See you guys on the OW ride . Dan, you need to camp AT THE UNDERGROUD BASED CAMP!!!!!Whats the deal??

Nothing better than riding with the boys!!!

TEAM MAGNUM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the FOUR SEATERS!!!!!

Ther I go again, writing b4 reading. If I get over on the other side, I'll swing by.

where is this "basecamp"? I will be over by the S22.

Ther I go again, writing b4 reading. If I get over on the other side, I'll swing by.

Jeff, Rusty has posted a map of where tha UTVUG base camp is on page 2 of this thread. Dont worry its my first tyme meetin up wit these guyz @ tha base camp aswell. They say its 2-3 mile west of tha BLU INN off the 78. Hope to see you out there man!! :D

I will be at the UTVunderground BASED CAMP!!! See you guys on the OW ride . Dan, you need to camp AT THE UNDERGROUD BASED CAMP!!!!!Whats the deal??

Nothing better than riding with the boys!!!

TEAM MAGNUM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the FOUR SEATERS!!!!!

Thanks Dan! We'll see how it goes, kinda commited to hanging out with some people out there. "Base Camp" it very may be!!! :D

Let's get the list started. My group is planning a small turkey day meal. It will be to difficult to plan a huge meal.

1. Rusty and family leaving Tuesday.
2. Todd and family leaving Tuesday.
3. R.J and family leaving Tuesday.
4. Danny and family leaving Wednesday.
5. Dirtbag mike and family leaving Thursday morning.

Were planning a big turkey day meal!!!! Multiple Turkeys and all the fixings!!! Pot Luck Style!!! If anyone wants to get in just let us know. We can start a list this week with what everyone is bringing!

1. Rusty and family leaving Tuesday.
2. Todd and family leaving Tuesday.
3. R.J and family leaving Tuesday.
4. Danny and family leaving Wednesday.
5. Dirtbag mike and family leaving Thursday morning.

6. Joey D and Family coming out Wed. Night
7. OffRoadSwapmeet and Family coming out Wed. Night

Dan, I think they are $50 bucks at TARGET, great deal and worth the $$$$$$, you will use it for more than just turkeys.

I will be headin 2 OW friday morning. Will spend Thanksgiving wit the family and spendin friday-Sunday wit the UTVUG. Ill see you all out there. We deep fried turkeys last year @ Glamis, it comes out soooo good!!:)

Same program here Dan. Rolling out first thing Friday morning! Wish we could come sooner, but the fam is too big!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back