Thanksgiving 09 OW

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Just a PRE-WARNING

We will be heading out to OCOTILLO WELLS on Wed night before THANKSGIVING!!

Anybody ready to ride , I know JD is !!!!

Same utvUNDERGROUND's stomping grounds.

County line rd.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

I willl also be headin to OW on Wednesday nite for Thankgivin weekend! :D See You out there Daniel. Gotta take my Rhino to Danny @ Magnum to get a couple of thangz fixed before.

Dan, our group will be in Superstition, but we defintely need to meet up on that Friday, to have huge group ride, we go there or you come here. will work on details before thanksgiving:D

Yeah we should definetly hook up Shannon and have a group ride! I have never been nor heard of Superstition:confused:. I Google it, is it Superstition Mountain between OW & Plaster City?

Yea wino we from the valley call it that, but most people probably have heard of it as plaster city. It is about a 25 to 30 minute ride from OW to there. but its worth the drive, all meet at the BLU INN then ride from there, utvunderground stomping grounds are only 5 minutes west of the BLU INN:D

I will be pulling into UTVUNDERGROUND base camp on Tuesday afternoon. If we start getting a head count we can make a big circle. We will deep frying some birds. What is everyones plan?

Here is the map. Base camp is about 2 or 3 miles west of
Blue Inn.

UTVUNDERGROUND21mileloop.jpg

We'll be there!!! Not sure if we are going to camp at "Base Camp" though. Might post up in our usual spot off of Cahilla Trail & Gas Dome.

Damn Rus, that was a fun run last year. The wind was HOWLING that night!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back