Teryx 4.....

One more pic that I liked from this weekend....

klierlake.jpg

pic of where I mounted the switch for the winch....

warnswitch.jpg

warn1.jpg

I have some nice warn lights I need to get mounted and some stuff from UTV Tech to install.

We rode in some snow and mud and the Black Diamond tires did awesome! I was really impressed when we got into some good rutted, snow covered, nasty sidehill terrain and the tires gripped really well in two wheel drive.

kawi22.jpg

side shot,

kawi18.jpg

I forgot to grab a picture of where I mounted the controls and the plug for the remote.

That's all for a couple of weeks. Test trip next weekend after class all week. Can't wait! :D

How much is that Warn bumper? I was thinking I'd get the dealership to install the Warn winch, but I kinda like that way the winch looks mounted on the bumper instead of hidden underneath. Will they have a bolt on version soon or does it have to be modified to fit? Looks good!

Thanks!
I would imagine that they will have a bumper for the 2012 out soon. Modifying it wasn't hard if you have a few tools for fab work....When are you picking up your T4?

Looks good Kyle, I will have to do that to mine......Oh wait....I dont have one yet.....Can you say Green. Lol

Looks good Kyle, I will have to do that to mine......Oh wait....I dont have one yet.....Can you say Green. Lol

Zane, what u talkin about? Why you lurk'n around the Polaris dealer in Simi all the time, and now you are talking green?;) Although, I found myself over at Calcoast today, and they have some nice T4's, Orange and red......I can't believe how much cheaper they are than the Polaris, like only 13, 500!! Wow!! Kyle, I like your bed raise kit, looks more rugged:)

I can't take any credit, scored the bed lift from Wally. He came up with a real slick design....

call him for any Q's! :D

Side x Side Outfitterz

I'm really impressed with the T4 so far... And I don't think you can beat what you get for the price...

Zane, what u talkin about? Why you lurk'n around the Polaris dealer in Simi all the time, and now you are talking green?;) Although, I found myself over at Calcoast today, and they have some nice T4's, Orange and red......I can't believe how much cheaper they are than the Polaris, like only 13, 500!! Wow!! Kyle, I like your bed raise kit, looks more rugged:)
I want the XP 9 for myself and the T4 for the wife, that way I always have someone to race. :DLol

Yeah I know what you mean about the pricing on the T4 vs. the XP94, I can build a killer T4 for the same money as a stock XP94 and only be 6 or 7mph. slower on top speed.

Thanks!
I would imagine that they will have a bumper for the 2012 out soon. Modifying it wasn't hard if you have a few tools for fab work....When are you picking up your T4?

I pick it up sometime this month, that's all they have told me! I can't wait!

Bed lift looks good! We got one from Wally for my T4 too. Definitely going to need the extra clearance it gives when running long travel, especially with bigger tires!

The Kawi's are definitely growing on me......looking really good especially after the bed lift!

Great looking rig and trailer too. I'm looking forward to driving one of these being a rzr4 owner. I love the long wheelbase rigs.:D

Thanks Guys! One of these days cubscouts and 4-h will slow down enough so I can get it down to DG Offroad for some cage work....:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back