SXS Stadium Series Round 3

Court You have lost some weight. Just think skinny. We need you there. We love your presence & you pretty belly moons. We would love to have you & Justin in the house.

No, I just hate turning right, thats what made M4SX so damn fun, almost all left turns!!

Just look to the infield on top of that house Bobby, I'll be there supporting(flashing) you on the warm up lap. I lost 40, but have 120 to go!!

Hey court we can slap a camera in your hand and make you an official UTVUnderground photographer/videographer???!?!!! :)

Lets start a lsit who is going this Saturday... both racers and spectators. I have something planned but I am think I may ditch my plans and come watch the races....

Spactators
1. mikef (maybe)
2. Joeyd

Racers
1. Roger (07fj)

This is who has confirmed so far that I know of

Spactators
1. mikef (maybe)
2. Joeyd
3. Rusty5150
4. MikeL.
5. d34thw1sh
6. MagMike
7. FernandezRacing
8. s2k1 / benchmark

Racers
1. Roger (07fj)
2. 450grl
3. BOBONTHIS
4. Kimbrel#607
5. Code16 / dnf736

This is who has confirmed so far that I know of

Spactators
1. mikef (maybe)
2. Joeyd
3. Rusty5150
4. MikeL.
5. d34thw1sh
6. MagMike
7. FernandezRacing
8. s2k1 / benchmark
9. Shonuff?? tentative

Racers
1. Roger (07fj)
2. 450grl
3. BOBONTHIS
4. Kimbrel#607
5. Code16 / dnf736
6. Doug Mittag

Shonuff...thats right!! He better show!! I am workin on getting REZ MOTORSPORTS there! What up BLUE? Lets do this!!

well be there 5c sst/ v8 prolite. also my brother just went by the track. same direction but in turn 1 you 180 straight to the table. you come out of the infield into turn 2. same direction down the back straight then wide open through 3-4.

I was told the track will be run in reverse. Tr@%!s told me if the racers don't like running in reverse they will change it back for round 4.

If anyone has any suggestions for the next rounds please PM me.

I would like to get a list of people interested in running the unlimited class. R1, Rotax or ???? please PM me the details on the car.

I want to run the unlimited class as well so add me as a double class.

I want to run in the unlimited class too.... The unlimited cheeseburger and beer class while sitting on my fat azz watching you moofers race. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back