Superstition/OW Ride t-day

scmo777

Guys just trying to find out what day would be best for all of us to get together and have a group ride, would FRIDAY or SATURDAY be best for everyone. Let us know so we can start planning. I will be working throughout the week so I will try to keep everyone posted.

Thanks Schannon

1)Schannon- either day good, 8:00 am

I am good for Sat. maybe even a friday night ride to the Iron door or just go and drink Joey's beer.

I agree vince I say we from super go over to OW Friday afternooon and then the OW guys can come our way on SAt and even hit the race (MDR dash) we will keep it going.

maybe down for friday myself, should testing suspension on my new buggy build.

Rog

Am down to go on the group ride Friday nite, go to MDR race Saturady and also help you guyz drink Joeyz beer!! :D

Dan looks like we will be coming to you guys on friday and then you guys to us on sat. lookin forward to the big rides:cool:

For those of you who will be out there on weds. you may need to come to sanddam that night to have a few brewws:cool:

Was going to leave early Thursday but now it may have to be Wed night .

Vince let me know and we well make sure we are there. I have to work t-day but will be back out on friday to play some more:D

If my store is busy (I hope it is after paying for my rhino) I might not be out till Thursday won’t know till wed afternoon. So please don’t make plans on me.
Will call you Schannon on wed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back