Stock youth 250 side x side rule change

They are cracking down on rules for sure. I asked if I could run a k and n filter in my stock air box with the sparks billet adapter and was turned down. That's in the sxs pro stock class. So maybe he's trying to keep it a stock as possible class ?? As far as I know we can't run race fuel in the pro stock class either.

What brought on the rule change?
Parents voiced there concern after Vegas on wanting a more level playing field. The class is huge now of course and the starting line smells like a 450 national. There is talent of course in the field that separates it also but it is one step of more to come I think. I would support a total stock class to give every kid a chance on the line. When one kid shows up and all of the sudden rockets down the straight and his skills are medium it becomes obvious. I totally support it and think it’s great as it’s all about these kids having a fair chance. This is a easy step to enforce also. The even got a fuel tester. I have seen the dyno results of race gas on a stock motor and the gains are small. But it’s a stock class and some are running it for no other reason but motor mods. I think it is great they are stepping up and want to make it as fair as they can.

Define stock. If stock means the car has no pipe, intake or otherwise then I would agree that pump gas would be the norm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back