All UTV's Stable is getting crowded

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
UTVGuide-UTVs-6.jpg

UTVGuide-UTVs-4.jpg

:eek: Stable is getting full up here in No. Cal. Just picked up a Ranger HD (Polaris demo for Side x Side Action Magazine) on Monday.

The Ranger HD has power steering and self leveling shocks. Going to load it down with some wet oak tomorrow and see how she does. :D The power steering is real nice. And I like how you can select 2 wheel unlocked, 2 wheel locked or AWD.

That makes two of us!!!! Jon, you going to let me demo that RZR S up at the mountain? LOL

That makes two of us!!!! Jon, you going to let me demo that RZR S up at the mountain? LOL

Not sure when I am going to get back to Sand Mountain. Next trip looks like it will be Glamis for The Dune Tour.

Maybe we can run down to Prairie City sometime when it's not raining.

Not sure when I am going to get back to Sand Mountain. Next trip looks like it will be Glamis for The Dune Tour.

Maybe we can run down to Prairie City sometime when it's not raining.

LOL, when its not raining. That will be awhile. This rain is great, but so bad for business at the same time. But then again I need the rain to be able to stay in business also. So let it rain, let it rain!!! I'll definitely take you up on that offer.

so which ones are you going to bring to the dune tour? you cant bring just one. you make my stable look like nothing. Two teryxs and a rhino is nothing compared to the way you roll.

Glad to know you Jon!!!

UTVGuide-UTVs-6.jpg

UTVGuide-UTVs-4.jpg

:eek: Stable is getting full up here in No. Cal. Just picked up a Ranger HD (Polaris demo for Side x Side Action Magazine) on Monday.

The Ranger HD has power steering and self leveling shocks. Going to load it down with some wet oak tomorrow and see how she does. :D The power steering is real nice. And I like how you can select 2 wheel unlocked, 2 wheel locked or AWD.

Pretty nice stable Jon! Can you still ride up Iron Mountain? Lots of trails up there... Or maybe Ice House, or is it closed?

Jon went over to the darkside.....LOL

He did own one of my all time favorite Rhinos with a Mason/SDR LT!!! It was camo....she was purty.....

that rhino had a sweet motor too. if i remember correctly it was built during the middle of a trail ride by a guy with one too many margaritas.

UTVGuide-UTVs-6.jpg

UTVGuide-UTVs-4.jpg

Dude, can you spare one of your many long travel kits for a poor soul who has to ride on stock suspension...:D That's a sweet collection. Congrats!

Some day I'll have a Magnum kit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back