Spike TV Features Rugged Radios!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
We would just like to share with everyone that Rugged Radios was chosen to participate in Spike TV's 'Search and Restore' and the 2-part back-to-back episodes featuring Rugged Radios will air on Saturday, August 20th and repeat again on Sunday, August 21st.

We were approached by Spike TV and learned that 'Search and Restore' was working on a Jeep TJ build for Jason Smelser of Luisiana. Jason is a family man with a wife and four girls. Jason participates in ATV & Jeep rides for developmentally and intellectually disabled children at Med Camps of Louisiana, so when Search & Restore found out how he gives back to his community, 'Search and Restore' stepped up with help from all over to create the ultimate "Jeep TJ on Steroids".

Facing challenges isn't new to us here at Rugged. A Rugged member here has a son with Type-1 diabetes so lending our experience and assistance for a worth y cause wasn't even a question.

Visit our Rugged link for more info and set your DVR's for both episodes on Saturday or catch 'em both again on Sunday titled "JEEP TJ ON STEROIDS" on Spike TV.

Rugged Radios Featured on Spike TV's "Search and Restore" : Rugged Radios: Communications for Aviation, Offroad, Racing, Motorcycles, Sports, Police, Fire Departments, and more!

Search-And-Restore.jpg

Way cool! Its always great to see people who help others get a hand! Will set the DVR for this.

I WATCHED ALL 4 EPISODES. GOOD JOB RUGGED. THAT JEEP WAS VERY NICE & THE FAMILY VERY DESERVING. YOU DID A GREAT INTERVIEW. MY ONLY CONCERN WAS THEY WEREN'T WEARING HELMETS ON THE QUADS. THE BUILD, YOUR INVOLVMENT & THE EXPOSURE FOR THE GOOD THE CAMP DOES WAS AWESOME.

I also watched all four episodes, the jeep turned out really nice as always rugged radios did a great job.

Just left RTM and met the Search and Restore guys! Saw Rugged stickers all over those big Matco tool boxes.
a6cd08ba-9fbc-8184.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back