Snowflake 1st overall winner in car cam

AzBdBy

Arizona Bad Boy - UTVUnderground Approved
Here is part of my in car from the last Snowflake race. Had to dub music over it as the camera was on its last leg and is unwatchable without the over dub

#70 Snowflake in car

Glad to see Mr O's stinger (or much else for that matter) doesnt slow you down Dustin, how does that thing make it past tech anyway?

Glad to see Mr O's stinger (or much else for that matter) doesnt slow you down Dustin, how does that thing make it past tech anyway?

Well out here in the wild wild west of Whiplash Racin we ain't got no tech unless it's the last race of the season and your trying to win the championship points ;) LOL Mike is a friend of mine and after all the drama over that thing I ended up lined up right behind him. I got up close and had someone check it all out to make sure he wasn't going to penetrate my front end and take something vital out. I was planning on bumping him from the second I lined up.

Nice, Ill bet he was like "WTF" at first.

Hey, whats the story behind that pic of your ride looking all tweaked in the gussets thread?

Nice, Ill bet he was like "WTF" at first.

Hey, whats the story behind that pic of your ride looking all tweaked in the gussets thread?

I replied to that thread if you want to go check it out Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back