SNORE SO CAL 250

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
SNORE WITH HELP FROM DRIVE. WILL BE HOLDING THEIR FIRST RACE @ PLASTER CITY ON MAY 14TH, 2011. THE SNORE SO CAL 250 WILL BRING ALL OF THE EXCITEMENT OF SNORE TO THE SO CAL AREA. THERE ARE 165 PRE REGISTERED VEHICLES SO FAR. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY UTV ENTRIES SO COME ON GUYS & GALS LETS GET OUT & REPRESENT THE UNDERGROUND. WE WILL BE VOLUNTEERING AS RETRIEVAL/ROVERS FOR THIS RACE. THE SIGNUPS/REGISTRATIONS/TECH WILL BE FRIDAY MAY 13TH @ THE IMPERIAL VALLEY MALL BY BURGERS & BEER IN THE PARKING LOT. I-8 EXIT SOUTH ON DOGWOOD RD. THIS WILL BE AN OPORTUNITY FOR FANS TO CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME DESERT RACE VEHICLES. FOR MORE INFO CHECK OUT THE SNORE WEBSITE OR RDC. THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST DESERT EVENT IN IMPERIAL VALLEY SINCE THE DAYS OF FUD. COME ON DOWN & LETS MAKE THIS THING HUGE.

Yup Todd is driving, I will Crew chief, but maybe Codog two laps. I would rather be out half way for support.

SNORE is allowing Ute's in two races this year as an experiment.

I DON'T THINK THEY ARE ALLOWING SIDEXSIDES @ THIS RACE. THERE ARE 176 OTHER VEHICLES PRE-REGISTERED. SO COME ON OUT & CHECK OUT THE DESERT RACING IN THE PLASTER CITY AREA. THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG. JOEY I HOPE YOU CAN COME CHECK IT OUT. 2 WEEKS LATER IS THE ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE. I HOPE A LOT OF THE UNDERGROUND SHOWS UP FOR BOTH.

Last edited:
if more people would take after worcs utv classes and rules they would get prob up to 35-40 entries.

I know a large number of our guys "AGM" will be there helping. There is a couple events that weekend. Bluewater and Rally on the Rocks. If you see me out there in the FotoRod make sure you say hi. This race is already massive. Plaster City has never seen anything like this.

I know a large number of our guys "AGM" will be there helping. There is a couple events that weekend. Bluewater and Rally on the Rocks. If you see me out there in the FotoRod make sure you say hi. This race is already massive. Plaster City has never seen anything like this.

rusty, your coming to PC race?

ONLY 2.5 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL THIS RACE. 190 PRE-ENTERIES. NO UTV RACE THIS YEAR HOPEFULLY IF THIS IS A SUCCESS & UTV DESERT RACING KEEPS GROWING, IT WILL HAPPEN IN 2012. HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF UNDERGROUND MEMBERS OUT THERE. THE REGISTRATION & TECH ON FRIDAY @ THE IMPERIAL VALLEY MALL. (I-8 TO DOGWOOD RD) SHOULD BE ROCKIN. IT WILL BE IN THE PARKING LOT BY BURGERS & BEER. THIS IS BY SEARS ON THE SOUTHWEST SIDE OF THE MALL. LOTS OF VENDORS & THERE ARE PLENTY OF PLACES TO EAT IN & AROUND THE MALL.

26404e6b-76b1-5ff3.jpg

230 enteries I'm sure we will have some late sign ups also. Largest car & truck field to race Plaster City... Great Job everyone. I have laid out a 50 mile loop that will cover all areas of Plaster City East, Lakebed, and Plaster City West. Remember if you are going to watch this race remember to stay off the race course and stay at least 125 ft back from the course. Thanks

230 enteries I'm sure we will have some late sign ups also. Largest car & truck field to race Plaster City... Great Job everyone. I have laid out a 50 mile loop that will cover all areas of Plaster City East, Lakebed, and Plaster City West. Remember if you are going to watch this race remember to stay off the race course and stay at least 125 ft back from the course. Thanks
THANKS LARRY FOR THE UPDATE & THE SAFETY INFO. THERE WILL BE A BIG BLM PRESSENCE & SNORE VOLUNTEERS WILL BE LETTING YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO THE COURSE. WE REALLY NEED TO BE ON OUR BEST BEHAVIOR AS SPECTATORS. JENNE & I WILL BE THER AS ROVERS. WE WILL ALSO BE @ REGISTRATION FRIDAY @ THE BURGERS & BEER PARKING LOT @ THE IV MALL. 1:00 P.M. TO 7:00 P.M. WE WILL BE PASSING OUT FLYERS FOR THE ROBERT ROSAS RIDE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back