SLash Trophy Truck

slashclub.jpg

Hobby People has the $25.00 off coupon for the next couple of days. No Excuses... Check out their website or use coupon code: HP3004

Last edited:
You guys still play'in with the little Kids RC's?Time to step up to nitro kids:D

Its not that we cant step up, we just enjoy playing with the toys and not working on them all day!!!! These things are just as fun when you have a bunch of people with the same car......But we invite anyone, just know the surface is the equalizer......even the brushless car couldnt hang last time...it just did backflips all night!! LOL

Joey,

I hear there's an off road track down on Fiesta Island that guys are running Slash's on. I'm going to check it out this weekend. You interested in getting that thing dirty? :rolleyes:

I have a .25 savage a .28 savage, a truxxas rustler & stampede. I went to look at the slash and ended up bringing home a new XL savage instead:D
Picture102.jpg

Thanks, I have been wanting one since they came out.....They never had one at the hobby shop until the other day when I went in.......I was like what was I here to see:confused::D....So it was on. I havent even started it yet. I think I'm gonna break it in and then break it at dune tour:D Heres last years thrasher my .25.

Picture104.jpg

this right here is the ticket!!! its a damn 5th scale buggy with a weed wacker motor basically!

hpi_baja_5b_b1.jpg

if i had money to spend on an rc car this one is bad ass!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X5_7tIFmQU[/ame]

Last edited:
I had a Baja 5b, it was a cool car. I paid $900 for it, which sounds expensive, but when I add up what I have into my Savage X and Revo, it all equals out. The added plus of the Baja is running Super Unleaded Fuel at $2.50/gallon instead of Nitromethane that is $40/gallon now. Also, it ran for about 35 minutes on a tank and almost never broke, even when hammered and abused. It's cool in the sand with a set of paddles and thows a 6' roost. Maybe I'll buy it back from my bro... :rolleyes: If not, I'll borrow it for the Dune Tour this year so you guys can watch me break it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back