SLash Trophy Truck

Hopefully soon...if your going to dune tour this weekend bring it jeff amd i will spank it in the dunes.....lol

Don't even start that, I will run out and buy a Brushless setup. What battery are you running? I picked up a couple of 4500 6 cell packs.

I got a couple rocket pack 4500 7cell. you do whatever it is you need to do just know i will be laying a whole packing shed of whoop azz on you!!!! lol

Road Warrior!!! LOL....You gonna ride on the back of your slash with some spiked shoulder pads or what?????? LOL

You never know...

How did those tie rod extenders work out? Looked like a nice product.

I will see you out at Glamis on Saturday.

Those trucks in the sand will probably die in about 5 minutes. Should of bought a gas powered truck for the sand I still got one for $sale$$$$$$$$$

Just messing with you guys!!LOL

I've never seen a slash in the sand so i couldnt tell you.

DONT FORGET THE CHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those trucks in the sand will probably die in about 5 minutes. Should of bought a gas powered truck for the sand I still got one for $sale$$$$$$$$$

Just messing with you guys!!LOL

I've never seen a slash in the sand so i couldnt tell you.

DONT FORGET THE CHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm not too big on electric stuff either, that's why I'm probably going to bring along the Savage X too, that way I can tow out Joey's Slash when it gets stuck.

Or just out of charge,and you just might have to tow him back to camp.Bring a tow strap!!!!!!LMAO!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back