site is slow and i have red x's where pictures are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, sorry about the inconvenience but I have been working REALLY hard for a couple of weeks with our team to re-design and drastically upgrade the site. Over the next day or so and then periodically for the next week or 2 we will be doing some things on the backend of the site that may or may not effect performance of the site. Trust me when I say that what we are doing is SICK! UTVUnderground is going to another level when it comes to news, content, and information. The forum is getting a facelift as well and when its all over it may take a little getting used to but in the end will be way worth it!

I don't want to give it all away but I think you guys will dig what we got coming. From the Forum to news to Classifieds the site is about to EXPLODE in terms of functionality and content quality!

I did put this thread up earlier as warning. BTW Mike, I finally grabbed your rings out of the shed. I wil get those out to you!

http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9992

OH no Mr Bill, its like Planet Side X Side all over again!!!!!!! just kidding, who loves ya Joey!

Great, now this site is going to be so great, I wont ever leave. Who needs work anyways!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back