racing starts @4pm

round 1 june-12

round 2 july-10

round 3 aug-21

round 4 sept-11

round 5 oct-9
<!-- / message -->

Here is all the info it will be held at lake elsinore mx park

If this is all the info, this series is already in trouble. Why don't you supply some real info? This sounds funny to me. It sounds like you are still in the planning stages of this. Wait until you get everything figured out before going live. You are not even giving a contact. Who are we supposed to call with questions? Good luck...

$10 gate fee

$100 entry for every utv class
Payback????? How many classes?

$80 for every tk class
J1, J2 Elite 250 and 450.

Tech is at 1:00pm? Is there any rules?
practice @ 3pm
What class will practice 1st? What is the practice schedule?

racing starts @4pm
What class races 1st?

round 1 june-12

round 2 july-10

round 3 aug-21

round 4 sept-11

round 5 oct-9
<!-- / message -->

GIVE US MORE INFO...... Your online know. Fill us in.

GIVE US MORE INFO...... Your online know. Fill us in.

i will get you all the info i did have all the info but when i opened the file for the flyer it was corrupted so i lost everything i just wanted to let everyone know on the dates/ entry so they can have it on the calendar.<O:pI apologize if it can off that way that I did not want to give all the info you can contact me by email @ info@scorrsracing.com if you have any questions thanks<O:p</O:p</O:p

Do you even have a name? Do you need all your lost data before you can tell us if there is an SR1 class? How are you scoring? Are you using a timing system? Are you going to have qualifying? You have to know something.

Well, racing doesn't even start until June...maybe he's just giving a heads up? Sometimes people don't have the details ironed out till closer to the events? The poor guy is getting the third degree, bigtime! :eek:

Thank you Corry that's what I was trying to do I did not want to post up right before the race I wanted to give ever time but I guess this is the wrong place and we will have the sr1 any utv can race like old school utv racing

Well, racing doesn't even start until June...maybe he's just giving a heads up? Sometimes people don't have the details ironed out till closer to the events? The poor guy is getting the third degree, bigtime! :eek:

I understand wanting to give a heads up, but they are putting more info on other sites. They are listing Sommers Bros as a series sponsor on other sites. They even get into the classes a little on other sites. Sommers Bros told us who came to them looking looking for axles for a race series at LEMX. I just don't see why they can't come clean and say who they are and what classes they will have. I know they will have a street bike motor class and it will not be an SR1 class.

3 months before a race you should have the basics done. Timing system? Contact info, list of sponsors, a basic idea on classes. The only good thing I have heard about this series is they plan on having a Stock Class, but you have to go search on another website to find this info. He lost his data so he can't tell us.

Good Luck

Let us and the racers know who there working with @ SCORRS? CONTACT INFO PLAESE! All we want to do is make sure your not norrs . You wouldn't get the online beat down if you just told us who you guys are!

Last year about this time another "race series" duped us into contacting racers, talking to sponsors, etc etc and in the end it turned out the guys running the series were a joke and almost dragged us into a bunch of crap with them. That series was NORRS.

Now we have a new series popping up much in the same way, no real info on who is runnig the show, no info on anything accept dates.

I think everyone knows now that no one supports the racers like UTVUnderground does. And we are all for helping out where we can and we will always do that. But if you are going to use our site to promote something, and believe me that is ok, then come with some facts because I will not allow another NORRS to waltz in and do way more harm then good.

Like Rusty eluded too. I dont need a flyer to tell you who I am, what our orginization is, etc.. We just want a couple of facts so that we don't end up in another situation like we did with NORRS.

Simple enough, no so cal drama, no hating.

ok here is the flyer for the scoring i am working on transponders right now and more sponsors the rules are just like loorrs for every other class but for the stock and super stock you must have window nets, HELMETS and EYE PROTECTION

Attachments

• flyer.jpg
    flyer.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
thanks for coming out of the shadows Blue.....sneaky sneaky.....lol Good luck with the series.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back