Rugged Install

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Finally got around to installing my intercom today. Much thanks to Dave @ Induced Fabrication for making the panel! Works great!

Decided to have the panel fabed up and mount where the cup holders were:
IMG_1637.jpg

Panel after drilling out the mounting holes
IMG_1644.jpg

Done!
IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

Also added a Painless 7 circuit to clean up the wiring in the back. Now I have total access by removing this panel and my fuses are mounted behind...easy access!! Plus if I ever add a 50W radio I got room below the intercom.
IMG_1638.jpg

Thats awesome! We are going to begin working on a mounting panel for that spot similar to our rhino plate to house the intercom and radio this week.

Matt - your billet plate is so cool!!! I did have to open the holes up a bit and recess the knobs. I was going to rattle can or powder the aluminum panel, but I like the contrast with your black plate.

Nice Chad...

I have since rattle caned the aluminum plate with spray on bed liner (strong and the texture is cool)

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

Looks sweet black!!! very nice. My intercom is inderneath the radio. hard to imagine not having an intercom!!! so loud without it.

Looks sweet black!!! very nice. My intercom is inderneath the radio. hard to imagine not having an intercom!!! so loud without it.

I wouldn't even know what do do with out one. WINK WINK!!! you all should have them.WINK WINK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back