Poison Spyder GRAND OPENING!!!!!! DONT MISS THIS!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
GrandOpeningFlyer.jpg

Poison Spyder has asked UTVUnderground if we would like to display any UTV's at the event! I think it would be cool to showcase a couple of our members HOT UTV's!! If you think you got a sweet UTV to display and show off to the jeep crowd at the Grand Opening event let us know!!!!

I am happy to get my car displayed. Shad down at PS built my car and does top notch work. I picked it up in December and they were moving to the new facility. I saw the bumpers etc they were making that day and quality is top notch.

Check out the album for an idea of the quality they are capable of. Again, Shad the manager built my UTV personally.

teryx pictures by rupertmonkeyboy - Photobucket

teryx.jpg

Thanks for posting this Joey! We would love to see any and all of you here for the event. I have a feeling it should be plenty of fun. :D

Are you planning on building any UTV's in house? Shad built mine himself at his house but with the quality that the people at PS are capable of, I think there are more UTV owners that would like a race build. Check out the welds and how well everything went together. I am happy to display my car and this should be a great event.

k27.jpg

k4.jpg

k24.jpg

7-2.jpg

I would be down to display my rhino since its just down the freeway BUT its not so "HOT" as others out there and my damn A-arms are still at the PC-er! :mad:[/QUOTE]

Shad has the best rhino suspension system I have ever seen. It is a J-arm upper that allows mounting the front shock to the lower arm and uses the factory mounts. You should ask him to see it when you are there. It keeps the shocks down low and allows a much longer shock to be used. Trick stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back