Pictures open behind threads

SGM4Life

Hey I was curious if its just me but when I am scrolling through and click a picture it opens but is blocked by the thread I am reading through. Is it a fix I need to do with Chrome or a problem with the site?

Thanks
Shawn

Ditto! Work computer, lap top & phone. Thought it was me. If I open in a new screen then I can see them just fine. Click on the picture and it opens behind the thread.

Me also every sens the xp blinking thing at the top of the screen when you change threads started I think , but I was thinking is was just my old puter .

Guys I am a little confused as to whats happening. Anyone savvy enough to shoot me some screen shots or post them up here? Is it images on the home page or in the forum? Are the images posted in a thread or posted as attachements at the bottom of a post??

I need to better understand the problem because after looking I don't appear to be having any issues?

Thanks guys!

I don't know what they're talking about Joey, but I've been getting this thing showing up for the last month or so. It's TapaTalk on my iPad. View attachment 10719

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374807260.677634.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374807260.677634.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 35
Its when you try to open attached thumbnails. They appear behind the forum window.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 40
New here but I joined up to see the pictures to get ideas for my build. I'm having the same issues with seeing the pictures. It pulls up BEHIND the posts instead of INFRONT of them.

Happens on my iPad, Galaxy S3, MacBook, and both my work PCs. So I don't think it is browser nor OS specific.

This is really just a safety feature this site has implemented in case a stray picture of a Polaris product appears.

Move along, nothing to see here. :D

Joey I am sure you know, but here is another pic of what it looks like when I click on a picture on this forum.
pic-problem.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
So you know I am using Google Chrome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back